Part 5 - The FUTURE....

Blossom's p.o.v.

"Soooo." Said Jet. We were left in the room for awhile now. I sighed. "Ca-can you tell me if your brother truly won't reject me?" I asked him and let me say his reaction was just like Z's.

"He won't do that. After using that spell last night and meeting you He was like a love sick puppy." Jet giggled at saying that and I blushed but couldn't help the smile forming on my face.

"Really?"
"Yes Really! And when we saw you this morning we were talking through mind link and figured out who you truly were."
"Bu-but how? Yes I do look like myself but still. My scent was altered and I looked different not to mention I was in girls clothing."

"Yeah about that. I don't like what your parents did but I'm not gonna give you my thoughts seeing your situation. But.... I do understand everything but I'm gonna tell you most likely your gonna need to stay dressing so."

"Huh?" I asked him questioning what he was getting at.

"Well everyone sees you as a girl and it will be weird to suddenly show your real self. So my plan is to let us finish the school year with you as a girl and after you will go to our pack as yourself."

I just looked at him shocked. He's smart.
"I get it. I just hope I'm accepted there. Now dropping that ,are you gonna leave your current pack? You do know Jason is a soon to be Alpha right?"

"Yeah. I know I realized his power as soon as I saw him. And lucky for us our packs are forming a joint pack soon. Meaning that most likely Z will be Alpha with Jason as Beta. Of course they don't know anything as yet. Only i ,well we know other than the pack leaders. The others will know a month from now."

"Okay well guess I'm gonna be Luna and your gonna be Bet."

{A/N- BET is the Beta's mate. That is their official tittle. Sorry if you don't like it but that's what we're going with. }

Jet blushed at being called Jason's Bet. I giggled and as soon as I did the door opened and in came Z and Jason.

"What are you giggling about babe?" Z said to me as he made his way to my side ,while Jason made his way to Jet's. "Oh Jet is just a little bashful." I said while giggling making Jet growl playfully at me.

Z then leaned down to me ears and whispered in a husky voice "And you aren't?"

Dammit! I am! My whole face turned red at his words while my c*ck twitched cuz of his voice.

When Z pulled back and I saw his face he was smirking. "Ahem. We are still here." Jason said snapping me back to reality. "So what is the plan Jet?" Z said to Jet and I started to wonder if Jet was the packs soon to be strategist.

After Jet told Z and Jason what he told me and told them about the joint packs I was surprised but so happy at their reaction.

"Look forward to working with you, my Beta." Said Z. "Same my Alpha." Said Jason with a nod. They then shared a hand shake and smiled at each other. I guess they talked quite a bit and came to an understanding.

I was enjoying the moment but then I realized something. "Don't you two have your own soon to be Betas?!"

Z chuckled and explained to be that he didn't want one and his parents didnt push him. Jason then stated that his Beta found his mate awhile back and is gonna be a Warrior of another pack.

I sighed in relief. Jason doesn't talk to me about his pack but it doesn't bother me. I'm just glad no one would get disgraced by this.

"Uh. Luv?" I called out to Z. "Yes babe" he replied while looking into my eyes and petting my tail which caused me to purr. "S-stop." I told him and he smirked knowing I was getting aroused.

I sighed then told him ,"Are we gonna tell people about us?"
"Only if you wanna babe. I personally would love to." Z said to me and I stopped to think for a minute.

"I don't think we should." As those words left my mouth Z frowned and it just broke my heart but I continued to explain my deduction.

"If we tell others we are mates and every one knows me as a girl. Won't it seem weird going to your pack introducing me as a male. Won't that make you seem slimmy?
Look I want others to know but it can wait for awhile. As Jet said when we finish school and move to your well our pack then I'll truly be me.
I don't wanna cause any unnecessary conflict or distress so therefore we should wait and tell others after we move away. I hope no one would know me there and that we could finally be happy there."

"I agree!" Shouted Jet as he thought over my words.
"If people know about you two here and some how sees us at the pack in the future poor Blossom will just be made a mockery." I heard Z growl at his words but I was to focus on listening to Jet explain his thoughts.

"More so Blossom is a neko. NO offence to you Blossom but your defenceless." Okay so I sort of growled at his words and Bloom yelled at him. "I am NOT defenceless."

I tried my best to calm her down because she really was ready to attack Jet. She doesn't take being belittle easily. Z saw me struggling and started petting my head and Bloom finally calmed down. I moaned at his touch but quickly drew the attention back to the discussion.

"I'm sorry Jet. Look i'm not sure if you know but Nekos have two forms. A innocent and combat. Bloom is amazingly strong in her combat. Sorry to say Jason but she is even stronger than you." Jason growled at my words and Z growled back at him but I just shrugged.

"Look it is not that I can't defend myself it is just the reason why nekos are seen as weak is because of our appearance. I just don't want anyone figuring out anything because I'm sure my parents would get in some sort of trouble."

They all sighed and nodded at me ,agreeing with my plan.

《》

After that we left to get back to classes. It is after school. Everyone now knows that Jason and Jet are mates and that we broke up.

They are taking pity on me but I couldn't be more happy right now. I mean we found our mate and he accepts us!

"Told you he would." Bloom said to be and I scoffed at her reply.

Z and I agreed to at least tell our parents the deal. So here we are now. Heading to my house to talk to my dad.

I may have forgotten to tell Z that he won't be home for a couple of hours and that we would be home alone.

......

Hehehe privacy is the best policy.

°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

Lol how was this chapter? Vote and comment letting me know your thoughts.

Well bye bye every one.

°~°Stay weird my weirdos