Part 4 - Little mate.

Blossom's p.o.v.

He then said something that made Bloom take over. She transformed in her innocent mode. He said, "So little mate mind telling me why you and my other beauty inside you are in distress?"

When Bloom came out Jason and Jet were equally shocked. Well of course they were. Jason has never seen Bloom before. And well Jet just saw all kinds of crazy. A dude just turned into a completely different person while his brother called me his mate.

They quickly gathered themselves though. Jason looked at Bloom and she nodded ,he then left with his mate. We knew he was gonna tell him everything.

After they exited Bloom then looked back at our mate and he smirked. She imeditatly submitted to him. He then leaned down on the ground and picked her up. He found somewhere to sit and placed her on his lap.

"Can Blossom come out please?" With the request from our mate I suddenly took control again.
I blushed at realizing I was on his lap. I tried to ignore the sparks everywhere. He then played a playful smirk and I blushed even deeper.

"So I guess I should tell you how I knew?" I nodded to his question.

"Well you see I'm part witch and Jet is part healer. Our dad is an Alpha and our mom a witch/healer. I'm the next Alpha by the way as I was born before Jet. Right so with us being part Wolf alone our tail and ears are always out.
So with how I know we are mates is because I used a spell last night and met you in your dream. I'm sure you remember." He said with a wink and I blushed even more if possible.

"When I saw you last night I noticed your a neko and smelled you way before you even noticed me.
When I saw you this morning let's just say I was confused but I put everything together.

And well that is it. Any thing to say my little mate?"

"W-wh-h-how." I took a deep breathe and whispered "Well are you gonna regect me?" I thought he wouldn't hear me but he then said ,"NO! Why would I?

Your my mate,my other half and I already adore you." I started crying at his words. Hearing my mate say that is absolutely amazing!

He pulled me closer into him and started petting me. I purred and well let's just say it affected mini him cause it was poking me. I immediately blushed.

I then decided to do something I thought I would never do. I got up off him and whined at the lost of contact but he let me go ,I'm betting out of curiosity.

I then took out my head band revealing my ears and took off my dress letting my tail come out. I still had on a boxers of course. I then ruffled my hair so it will go back to its natural state and I took out my coloured contact. I only wear one which makes it seem that I only have one eye colour.

After getting myself ready I turned around at Z. I had turned my back to him so he won't see what i was doing. When I turned around he was right in front of me.

He then kissed me!!!! I melted into it even more so when he petted my tail. I moaned into the kiss the more he did it. I reached my hands up and played with his ears and soon realized that is his soft spot because he moaned as well.

We were really getting into it when suddenly we heard Jet cough and I turned around to see Jason and Jet smirking at us. Z quickly put me behind him and I realized he did it because of my clothing.

Z growled at them and Jet rolled his eyes. "Come now brother. You can't mark the poor guy already. Remember our talk after you did the spell last night." Said Jet and Z growled but nodded.

He then turned to me and put his jacket over me. "Catch your breathe babe. You look absolutely delicious looking like that but I'm the only one allowed to see you so." Z whispered into my ear, where only we could hear and I quickly composed myself while blushing a lot might I add.

He then signaled everyone to come in. Jet and Jason entered and as soon as they did Jet launched himself at me hugging me.

"Nice to meet you brother in law." I blushed at his words but hugged him back. With us hugging Jason and Z were both growling. Alphas are hella possessive.

Jet then suddenly petted my tail making me pur and as soon as I did I was in Z's arms. "Mine!" He yelled at his brother and I giggled.

It is so silly that he got jealous cause first of it is his brother and second of his mate his right there. I was leaned against Z's chest and with me laughing I heard his chest rumble.

I looked up at him and he kissed me again! If this was gonna happen regularly then I will happily welcome it.

"Enough you two." Said Jet while giggling. I imeditatly pulled away from Z. I don't want an audience, he growled at me pulling away but let me be.

"So umm did Jason tell you everything?" I asked Jet nervously. "Yeah. He did. And I'm not mad that you guys were together." Was all Jet got to say before Z shouted "What!!" and had Jason against the wall.

I was shocked but quickly ran over to them because I know if their wolves took over some one could seriously die.

"Calm down. Calm down Z. Jason pretended to be my boyfriend because if he didn't others would have thought I was available and wanna be with me. Remember I am a girl to others." I practically choked out the last words with tears in my eyes.

Z seeing this reluctantly let go of Jason and came to me. As did Jet to Jason ,I felt sorry for Jet all the while he just stared at the situation.

"Okay, okay I understand babe. No need to cry." He said while whipping tears off my face. "Look I know every one thinks your a girl but can you please be yourself around me?"

After calming down a little I turned my head to the side wondering what he meant. I mean I did show him my true self...... But then it hit me I was still talking like a girl.

"S-sorry luv." I said to Z in my normal voice and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. He then smirked. "Luv huh." I blushed and asked him ,"don't like it?" I asked while looking down.

"No I love it babe." Z said to me lifting up my chin again with his finger. I love the sparks. "Mind if I undo the potion's effects?" He asked me ,I looked at him dumbfounded.

Then I remembered he was half witch. "Yes and no. Yes you can but no not here." He frowned at my words but nodded in agreement.

A moan then was sounded through the air and I looked over to see it came from Jet. Him and Jason were kissing. I frowned looking at how messed up Jason looked. "Apologize to him." I simply stated and Z growled at me.

"Don't make me say it again. That's my best friend and he was protecting me all the while you weren't here." I said to him starting to get irritated.

He sigh. "You don't need him any more I'm here now. But fine I guess he has my thanks because if something happened to you this whole town would have been dead." As he said the last bit his eyes flashed the amazing gold colour of his wolf's and I knew he wasn't joking.

Bloom then purred in my mind and I'm guessing Z knows too because he winked at us. How he knew I have no idea.

He then walked over to Jason and practically yanked him from his twin and they left the room. Leaving me alone with Jet.

°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

And that is all guys.

Bye bye

°~°Stay weird my weirdos