4-

The party was soon coming to an end. People were leaving. The only people there were Jake, Tara, Devyn, Katrina, Sam, Colby, and Corey. Aaron left to the gym.

The music was turned off, the party was pretty chill now, not much chaos as it was earlier.

Katrina looked at Tara. "Hiiii!" She says, as Sam wrapped an arm around her. Tara gave a small wave, as Jake was giving Tara the lovey dovey eyes. Tara glances over at Jake but Jake looked away quickly.

Colby smirked.

Devyn got up. "I'm gonna head to bed, good party guys." She says and goes upstairs.

Sam looked at Tara. "How are you gonna get home?" He asks. Tara pouts. "I lost my car keys. So this guy," she  pauses, and points to Jake. "Said he was gonna drive me  home."

"Oh" Sam says as he kissed Katrina's head. Katrina giggles.

Sam yawned as he picked up Katrina bridel style. "Let's go to bed baby, nice party btw Jake!" He says and carries Katrina upstairs.

Jake and Tara made eye contact with eachother. Colby smirks as he watched the whole thing. Corey gets up. "im tired, Aaron says he'll be back in an hour." Corey says as he goes upstairs.

Jake gets up. "U-uh, we should actually find those keys..cuz you brought your car here. " Tara pouts. "Oki"

++++

After awhile of searching, Jake also cleaned up the house, and found Tara's keys. "Hey!" Jake calls out for her, she ran over to him. "Keeeeyyss!" She squeals happily and hugs Jake.

"Thank youu" she says.
Jake blushes a bit, and nods. "Mhm"

Tara soon left, as Jake waved to her bye. He shut the door and sees Colby sitting in the love sack, smirking at him.

"I think you got a crush jaaaakeee" Colby says with a chuckle.

Jake blushes. "Uhhhh- no???? Pffffffft- well... actually- uhh..she is pretty hot..."

Colby chuckles. "YOU DO LIKE HER!" He yells, laughing.

Jake blushes. "WELL...i-i..won't see her again.." he says, looking down.

Colby got up, and patted Jake's shoulder. "Remember bro? We're going to Coachella in a few days, she might be there."

"Maybe...but I don't know broo..." Jake says.

Colby chuckles. "Brother, you'll see her, promise."

Jake nods.

"If I remember her... hell, I forgot her name already, I only know her as shortie.."

Colby chuckles. "You see her bro, youll be ok." He gets off the love sack. "I'm going to bed, night bro." He says as he goes upstairs. Jake following him as they both depart to there own rooms.