10-

Kat, Sam and Colby were in one room.
Devyn and corey were in one room.
And Tara and Jake were In an other.

++++

Tara was sitting on the bed on her phone scrolling through Instagram. Jake was laying on the bed, staring at her with love and passion in his eyes.

Jake loves her.
Jake remembered her.

Tara glances over. "Jake you like SpongeBob?" She asked.
Jake blinks. "Duh!"
Tara giggles as they both laid on the bed, Tara went on YouTube and searched SpongeBob live episodes.

They both started to watch SpongeBob. Jake and Tara giggling every once in awhile.

++++

Sam and Katrina were in there hotel room, Colby already asleep on the floor. Sam glanced at colby. "He's done for Coachella." Katrina laughed and kissed Sam's cheek. "I'm tired Sammy, let's go to sleeeep. We have 2 days left at Coachella." Sam nodded in agreement.
Sam and Katrina both laid in the bed and cuddled eachother,falling asleep.

++++
In Corey and devyns room, devyn was already asleep.
Corey was laying back in the bed, checking Instagram for awhile, then falling asleep, phone in hand.

++++
Tara and Jake were still awake watching SpongeBob together. It was 2:30am. Tara yawned as her phone showed the nofication of 5%.
"Nooooo!!!" She groaned as she pouted. "It needs charging." She says as she puts her phone on the charger.

Jake and Tara made eye contact, looking at eachother for a bit.
Tara then looked away.
"U-uhm, anyways, let's head to bed."
Jake nods in agreement.

"Mhm."