9-

Jake and Tara stared at eachother for a few seconds. Tara finally spoke up. "Do I know you?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.
Jakes body tensed as his cheeks burned with blush. "U-uhm...my name is j-jake. Are you...uh that girl from Instagram? A-are you tarayummy?"

Tara gasped softly. "no way! Are you that purple haired kid from the party?!" She excitedly yelled and got out of her chair, looking up at Jake with a spark of love in her eyes.

Jake smiles. "Y-yeah"
Tara giggles. "I knew I recognized you from somewhere!"

Jake nods. "Heh, yeah." Tara smiles happily as she makes eye contact with Jake. "U-uhm" Jake began. Tara tilted her head. "Hmm?"
Jake rubbed the back of his neck. "Wanna go sit in the grassy feild with them?" He asks as he points to Katrina and Sam.

Tara nods. "Oh um, sure!" She says and follows Jake to the grassy feild. Sam waved as tara and Jake sat next to them.

++++

Later that night, it was getting dark. Tara shivered. Jake noticed this and took his no name hoodie off and gave it to her."wear this you're shivering."

Tara blushes softly as she grabbed the hoodie from him. Her fingers grazed softly aganist the fabric of the hoodie, and put the hoodie on.

The hoodie was oversized as she yawned. Sam and Katrina got up. "So I bought me and Kat a hotel room, devyn and Corey a room, Colby decided to join me and Kat, and you and Tara will have a room ok jake?" Sam says, explaining. Jake nods.

"Ok"