6-

Jake woke up, and rubbed his eyes. His mind has completely forgotten about Tara. He walked downstairs, and into the kitchen.

He got a bowl of coco puffs cereal, and sat at the kitchen table, eating his cereal.

Colby came downstairs and sat in the kitchen, next to Jake.

"Morning" Colby says groggily. Jakes mouth was stuffed with coco puffs as he replied with "morning" sounding very muffled from the cereal.

Colby chuckles. "So, Coachella is in 2 days, hopefully you'll see that girl again."

Jake raised an eyebrow. "Girl?" Colby blinked. "yeah?" Colby replied with. Jakes face was written with confusion as he played with the very little remaining cereal in his bowl.

"You don't remember her? From the party?" Colby asked. Jake thought for a second. "Waitwaitwait..." Jake says, putting his pointer finger up. "I might remember, but. . . I might also not."

Colby shrugs. "You'll probably remember her whenever you see her again."

Jake blinks. "Uhh... probably?" He says as he gets up, putting the bowl in the sink.

++++

-afternoon-

Sam and Colby went out to film an exploration video. Corey was playing rocket league in the living room, and Aaron was playing fortnite in his room.

Jake was sitting on the love sack, on his phone scrolling on Instagram.

He looked through his explore page and noticed Tara.
s h o r t i e.

Jake gasped softly as he saw a picture of her on his explore page. His eyes scanned to the profile username.

"tarayummyy."
He clicked the username and saw all her posts. "She looks so familiar. . . " Jake mumbles to himself as he scrolls through her posts. He liked all her posts and clicked the follow button.

Once he clicked that follow button, he got a nofication.

He clicked his nofications and realized that tarayummyy has followed jakewebber9.

Jake shrugged it off and turned off his phone.

++++

Sam and Colby came back from filming and Jake darted to Colby. "COLBY!-" He squealed and was jumping up and down like a little child.

Colby chuckles. "What bro?"
Jake grabbed Colby's hand and ran with him upstairs into Colby's room.

"BRUVA!-" Jake says as he turns on his phone. "Ok so I followed a username named tarayummyy and she looks so familiar! And! And! She just dmed me!- bro what do I do? A hot GIRL is dming me!" Jake says, rambling.

Colby chuckles. "Text her back bro, you got this. It's easy, you'll remember her."

Jake looked at Colby with confusion. "Well, she looks familiar but I don't think I know her." Colby shook his head chuckling. "Well go text her man, imma take a nap."

Jake nods.

"Cya man" he says and leaves Colby's room.