11-

COACHELLA DAY:2

Everyone was awake, out of there hotel rooms, they were having fun at Coachella. Katrina and Tara decided to hangout today.
Corey decided to stay in his  hotel room today and nap, and relax.

Sam and Colby went to hangout together.

And devyn decided to stay with Corey in the hotel room.  (ik they're broken up, but they're just friends in this story)

Jake was chilling at the eating area. Watching Tara and Katrina run around in the grass laughing. After awhile they're feet were aching and came over to the eating area.

Tara sneaked behind Jake as Jake stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

Tara jumped on Jake's back.
Jake gasped and laughed, giving Tara a piggy back ride.

Tara giggles as Jake's ran with her on his back, all around Coachella and then back at the eating area.

He put Tara down and smiled at her. Tara giggles.

Tara and Katrina sat at a table, talking and chilling.
Sam and Colby were sitting in the grassy feild.
Jake got Tara some potato salad and walked over to her. Katrina smiled and got up, walking to Sam and sitting next to Sam and Colby.

Jake sat next to Tara, and fed her the potato salad. Tara giggles and eats the potato salad.

++++

Everyone went back to there hotel rooms.

Katrina, Sam and Colby already went to sleep.
Same with Corey and devyn.

Tara and Jake were awake watching scary top ten videos.

Once a video ended, Jake grabbed Tara's phone and out it on the charger, he began to tickle her.

Tara laughs as she gets tickled by Jake.

Jake stops and looks into her eyes. Both of them in silence. Tara and Jake both begin to lean in. There lips softly brushes aganist eachother, but Jake pulled away.

"S-sorry" Jake says, apologizing softly to her.

Tara shakes her head. "Don't apologize jakey." She whispered as she leaned in.

Jake blushed as he leaned in, there lips pressed softly together.

They kissed.

There lips were moving in sync and passionate. Jake then pulled away.

Tara smiled.
"Night jakey"

She says as she lays down, leaving Jake in shock.