8-

COACHELLA:

Jake got up and ready with all his friends.

Katrina and devyn were doing there makeup. Sam and Colby got in there day one Coachella outfits.
Jake was already ready. He rubbed his eyes as he checked Instagram. No dms from her.

Jake huffed, and tugged his hair. He's been so stressed. He wants to see that girl, but he barely remembers her. He wants to remember. But his mind just wouldn't let him..

"Jake!" Sam called out. Jake looked up. "Yeah?" Jake replied. Sam smiled. "Let's go brother, everyone's ready."

"Oh." Jake says bluntly as he followed everyone out.

Sam, Jake, Colby, and Corey went into Colby's corolla. And Katrina and devyn decided to take Corey's car.

They all driven to Coachella. And parked, after a while of finding a place to park. They all got out the cars, and stretched.

Katrina ran over to Sam and hugged him. "Sammy lets go hangout! Come onnn!!" She squeals and laughs happily, already tugging sam. Sam laughs as he waves bye to the rest of the group, having time with his beloved time with his girlfriend Katrina.

Devyn walked over to Corey. "Let's go Corey!" She says as she walks with Corey, following Sam and Katrina. Jake and Colby shrugged, as they walked around.

++++
Tara was hanging around with alexa, they were sitting at a table, eating a salad and some chips.

Colby sat in one of the chairs, chilling on his phone, everyone was at the eating area. Chilling and spending time together.

Jake sat alone. He sat In the grass, and pulled out his phone, and dmed the username.

tarayummyy.

Jakewebber9: hey u @ Coachella?

Tara heard her phone bing, and she was sitting right next to Jake.

She pulled out her phone and dmed him back.

Tarayummyy: yeah!

Jake glanced over at a table, and saw a short girl with brown long hair, she was wearing a red crop top with black jeans. Jake gasped.

It's
Her.

Jake got up and walked over to her. Tara lift her head from her phone and looked up at him.