Him

Marinette changed into her princess outfit. She wore a knee length pink dress with red roses on. She had black high heels on and her hair was in a bun. She placed a tiara on her head and the necklace with the promise ring Adrien gave her around her neck.

She smiled at herself in the mirror and did a silly pose.
"You did a very good job at standing up for yourself to your mum," commented Tikki, coming from the wall that was opposite Adrien's room.
"How is he?" chuckled Marinette, turning to look at Tikki.
"Well, kwamis can't get fat. Plagg is just over reacting. Ate too much cheese by the sounds of it," sighed Tikki with a smile. She was helplessly in love with him.

"Where are you going?" asked Tikki enthusiastically.
"Mum wants to take me out for lunch. Going to have tea and sandwiches," smirked Marinette, putting on a posh accent.
"Can I come?" asked Tikki.
"Sure," said Marinette with a nod as she put her purse on and opened it up.

Tikki flew in excitedly and Marinette made her way to the gardens. She put her hand on the railing and walked down the stairs, watching her step. Walking in high heels was not her favourite thing to do. She preferred flats. But a royal is a royal.

She sat down at a table and awaited the presence of her mother. Sabine arrived and sat down beside her.
"Hello dear," smiled Sabine.

A waiter arrived with the tea and cheese sandwiches.
"Hello mum-I mean mother," said Marinette.

She took a sip from her tea and let out a huge sigh.
"If your going to do more of the standing up to me, don't bother," said Sabine, before Marinette could speak.
"Why?" asked Marinette.
"Because I have learned my lesson," she lied. "These last few years, I have been a terrible mother and forgotten about our Parisian lives. I even missed you grow up and have your sweet 16 and graduate and I'm sorry."
"Oh..."
"But that's now why I asked you here."
"It... isn't?"
"No. I am here to tell you everything. You deserve to know."
"About?"
"About how I became queen. And how your a princess."

"Marinette, I fell pregnant with you at the age of 19, when I was expected to become an official princess of China. My mother was not pleased about this and demanded that I get an abortion. After all, Tom was just a common traveller at the time and I was expected to wed a handsome prince name Charles. But me and your father ran away to Paris, where he lived, so we could raise you to be a normal child. Of course, your more than a normal child, being a princess and Ladybug. But anyway, a few weeks before you went on that school trip, I had received the news that my mother, the queen, had died," she explained sadly.

Marinette just looked down guiltily. She felt like this was all her fault.

"Oh," she said.
"But anyway, enough about that. I also called you here so we could pick your suitor," smiled Sabine, taking a sip from her tea. That's when Marinette stopped feeling guilty. That saying.
"S-suitor?" stammered Marinette, trying her best to stay calm.

"Yes. If your to remain in China, you will need a husband," explained Sabine, taking another sip.
"Mum! I told you I'm going to London!" protested Marinette, standing up.

"Sit!" demanded Sabine. "I choose what's best for you and what's best is for you to stay here."
"Wha?" cried Marinette. "I have chosen my own decisions since the age of 14!"
"Marinette, just sit down. You don't want to disappoint them as they will arrive soon," sighed Sabine, putting her tea down.

Grumpily, Marinette sat down.
"What's wrong with Adrien?" asked Marinette sulkily.
"He is not royalty," said Sabine.
"Mother?"
"Yes dear?"
"YOU MARRIED MY DAD AND HE ISN'T ROYALTY!" screamed Marinette.

"That's because he is the father of my child," smirked Sabine.

Then, Marinette got an idea in her head.
"Don't even think about it! Your only 18!" snapped Sabine.
"But you had me at 19."
"So?"
"Plus, I love Adrien!"
"That doesn't mean you should have a baby with him at this age."
"No not that! I love him and I want to be with him for the rest of my life. I'm not going to marry a stupid stranger when I can marry him," explained Marinette, blushing madly.

Sabine's heart pounded. Marinette made perfect sense. She saw the ghost of her mother appear beside Marinette. The ghost nodded and then disappeared.

"Fine. But you are still staying in China," sighed Sabine.
"We'll see!" smirked Marinette as she stood up and left.
"Challenge accepted," grinned Sabine.