Lady Butterfly

And now, the chapter you have all been waiting for...

(Sorry it took so long been busy)

Sabine stood there. Like a robot awaiting orders. A robot... with attitude.
"And who might you be? Hawkmoth was defeated last time I checked. And in Paris," chuckled Sabine, an evil grin forming on her pretty little face.
"Glad you asked. See, you weren't akumatized by the old Hawkmoth, meaning you will be a very strong akuma. And, you are my first akuma. I don't honestly know why I'm telling you all this," explained the villain through the other side of the communication. "I hear you know the heroes' identities."
"And I shall never tell you. To make it a Fair fight. Agreed?"
"Fine. Agreed."
"I will serve you proud..."
"Lady Butterfly."

Black and purple sparks formed around her covering her whole body until she had completely transformed.

Her skin went completely white and her hair turned red. A golden crown was placed on top and she had a long, flowing red dress. She had a sword placed on one side of her hip and a shield placed on the other.

The butterfly communication formed around her eyes.
"Lady Butterfly, need anything?"
"To find Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous. They're in China somewhere, I can sense it," said Lady Butterfly through gritted teeth. Her words were so harsh they could cut through glass.

"Understood my lady," said Queen Justice. She reached for her sword and said calmly, "Oh Marinette. Come to mummy darling. I have a surprise."

Meanwhile, Marinette stomped down the halls of the palace, trying to find her beloved boyfriend. She found him in a living room talking to her father.

"Dad?" she questioned, looking slightly confused. "Mum said you were doing business."
"I am... with Adrien!" cried Tom, looking anxious. Adrien gave Marinette a comforting smile.

"What's up princess?" he asked with a smile. Marinette relaxed herself and sat next to him.
"Mum got three boys and told me they were candidates for me to marry," sighed Marinette.
"She didn't tell me!" cried Tom.
"But I have decided we are leaving to London. I'm 18. I can make my own choices," sighed Marinette happily.

Tom clapped in glee.
"That's wonderful news. So you and Adrien are going to be living together?" asked Tom.
"Yup. Promise you no funny business your highness," said Adrien honestly. Marinette went a deep red as he also promised not to break her heart.

The door burst open revealing Queen Justice. Marinette and Adrien looked at each other alarmingly.
"Marinette, I will make sure you never leave this palace again!" yelled Queen Justice.
"Well now that's kind of unfair. I mean, I was trapped inside my own house for years so it isn't fair on Marinette," cried Adrien, folding his arms.

"You! You think your funny speaking back to Queen Justice! I'll show you who will be laughing-"

The communication came back on.
"Don't harm him! I will personally make sure that you keep your daughter TRAPPED inside the palace if you keep him safe," threatened Lady Butterfly.
"Understood, my lady," growled Queen Justice.

Marinette and Adrien quickly rushed out of the room and ran in opposite directions down the hall. Tikki flew out of Marinette's purse and struggled to keep up with her.

"Doesn't you mum know that you're Ladybug?" cried Tikki.
"Yes but for some reason it's as if she hasn't told Hawkmoth," said Marinette, breathing heavily as she continued running.
"Wasn't Hawkmoth defeated?" shrieked Tikki.

Marinette ran into a room and shut the door. Tikki flew through the door with an annoyed face.
"Sorry..."
"We need to transform Marinette! We need to find out who this new Hawkmoth is!" cried Tikki.
"Agreed," said Marinette. Tikki hovered patiently.

"Oh I never thought I had to do this again," whined Marinette. "Tikki, spots on!" Her hair changed to red and it went into a high ponytail. A crown formed over her head. Her costume was red with black spots and was almost exactly like Mayura's dress.

Her yo-yo was strapped to the side of her and she had a black baton on the other side of her. Her mask had golden markings at the top and bottom of her mask.

She peeled outside of the door and heard her mother's voice from the other side of the palace, echoing through the empty halls.
"Marinette, darling! We can be a happy family again! Just come with me!"

"I really hope Chat Noir is ok," whispered Ladybug.
"I'm alright princess," said a voice from above her. She got out of the doorway and looked up. Above her was Chat Noir holding on to his extended baton.

He dropped down to the floor and she wrapped her arms around him.
"Did you get out alright?" asked Ladybug. Chat Noir nodded as their warm embrace broke. She had a few seconds to notice his costume. His hair was the same as the Paris version of Chat Noir, his mask was the same as Ladybug's, except his was full black not red and black. His costume was almost the same but he had a collar with gold outlining everything. He had his symbol (the green paw) in the middle of his costume. His tail was also the same; a black belt.

"I really didn't want to be Ladybug again. I just liked Tikki as a companion," sighed Ladybug.
"I think you look gorgeous," said Chat Noir with a smirk.
"It doesn't matter about the costume. I just wish I didn't need to save the world all the time," chuckled Ladybug.
"I don't mind as long as I'm with you m'lady," he said, pecking her on the cheek.

"Enough flirting. Let's go find out what this new Hawkmoth wants!" cried Ladybug, as she darted off. Chat Noir stood there for a moment, processing what just happened. He quickly followed after her.