Chapter1×Rain

>3rd Pov <

A little girl running in the rain alone at the middle of the night.The little girl stops as she pants , she was far from her home.She had ran from something she wished she didn't see.Her parents had been killed infront of her by a villian.The little girl looks behind her before she runs again.The little girl bumped into someone, she stepped back afraid hoping it isnt a villian.The little girl looked up at the figure ,afraid she froze.The figure kneeled down to get to the little girls height.

"What are you doing here alone?"the man said as the little girl sees his face clearly.The little girl shivered she was cold, afraid, and alone.The little girl starts to cry "i-i...m-mommy,d-daddy...scary man..." the man sighs and carries the girl.

>Aizawa's Pov<

The little girl stayed quiet as i took her to my house.I set the little girl down and get blankets and a towel to dry her off.The girl looked at me as I walked to her and dry off her hair "w-what's your name mister?" She asked.

>Y/n Pov<

I looked at the man "Shota Aizawa" I smiled at Mister Aizawa "im Y/n L/n !" Mister Aizawa patted my head and told me to get some rest.

>Aizawa's Pov<

As Y/n fell asleep in the couch with the blanket I gave her.I called the other hero's to meet them tomorrow at U.A.

********

The next day I took Y/n to go shopping since I didn't have clothes for her.Once we were done we went home so she could change.Then we talked as we ate breakfast.Y/n wouldn't talk much about what happened last night.

********

I took Y/n to U.A so she could meet the other hero's.Y/n holds my hand as she looks around the building.

>Y/n Pov<

Mister Aizawa took my to a big place, he said its called U.A.We went to a room there was a lot of people there.Everyone looked at Mister Aizawa then at me.

>3rd Pov<

As all the hero's look at Y/n they question who he little girl was.Aizawa explain's of how he found her and every bit of information he knows at Y/n.

"What should I do?" Aizawa sighs

All Might looks at everyone as they think for a solution.Then one hero said "how about you adopt her Aizawa?" Aizawa looks at Y/n then everyone agreed to that idea.Y/n looks at Aizawa with her big e/c eye's.

[Hello Sue here, i hope you liked this chapter and the story if you guys have any ideas for more stories ill be glad to do them see you then]

[453 words]