Chapter ×18 happily ever after

Once Y/n got home she was gretted by hugs by her dad and Hizaki, she hugged back "I'm sorry papa, I'm sorry for being selfish".Aizawa smiled and kneeled down to Y/n's level and patted her head " It's okay y/n all that matters is that your safe "

Y/n looked at Hizaki and took a deep breath "i-im sorry Hizaki I. . .im sorry for being selfish so I'm allowing you to marry my papa" Hizaki and Aizawa blushed a bit "haha well Aizawa needs to agree on it first" Hizaki smiled.

Y/n did a lil gasp "oh your right! " Y/n looked at Aizawa "sorry for coming out too forward" Aizawa smiled "it's alright y/n" . After they all watched movies and play video games.

Aizawa POV

I put y/n to bed and went to the living room with hazashi it was silent. I looked at him and we cuddled a bit.

A year later hizashi proposed to me and I said yes of course, we told the news to family and friends. The day of the wedding  was the most happiest day of my life I had a beautiful daughter and husband.

Y/n found out what happened with her real parents but she didn't seem to mind. She also went to U. A with her bf/gf . I new she would be a good hero.

Hey there sue here well if u see the title, this is the last chapter fam :3