Chapter 12× You have a what?!

It was a couple months that Y/n and Bff/n where dating. Y/n decided to introduce their lover to her dad. Y/n started slow and asked a simple question "dad? Can I have a bf/gf? " Aizawa quickly looked at her.

Aizawa didn't know what to say he never thought about that before "i-ill think about it" He smiled. Y/n nodded and smiled aswell, she holds his hand as they crossed the street.

When they got home Aizawa and Y/n watched movies on the couch while they eat popcorn. Sooner or later Y/n fell asleep on Aizawas shoulder (I don't want to make this weird lol). Aizawa smiled and took her to her bed.

A couple days pass and Aizawa allowed Y/n to have a relationship with someone. Y/n cheered and quickly started calling her Bff/n and telling them what happened.

The next day Y/n's bf/gf came over at her house. Aizawa looked at them and smiled a bit "papa this is my bf/gf BFF/n" Y/n smiled as she hugs their bf/gf. Aizawa was a bit shocked "you have a what?! " Y/n awkwardly looked at him.

"A bf/gf? " She keeps hugging her lover Aizawa looked at them up and down "since when? " "Since June! " Y/n and her lover said in sync. Aizawa smiled "well then I don't remember for my approval." Y/n smiled "well? "

Aizawa thinks for a bit then looked at Y/n bf/gf "if you hurt my daughters heart I'll find you" He glared. Y/n's bf/gf nodded "I wont" Y/n smiled and hugged them both.