Chapter 11×Crush?

Y/n was crushing on someone? Y/n went to school like always but they  would feel a bit sick when they walk by their best friend bff/n(best friend name can be any gender). Y/n shook it off since they never felt this way before and they thought they were just going to get sick.

As days went by it got worse it took time until they realized they were in love with their best friend (their name). Y/n tried avoiding their bestfriend for a while.

It's been a couple weeks since Y/n started avoiding their best friend but in recess their best friend came up to Y/n

"Y/n! Is everything okay? You keep avoiding me"

"Y-yeah I just haven't felt good lately bff/n"

"Are you okay? Wanna talk about it"

"N-no I'm okay"Y/n was a blushing mess

" Are you sick your turning red"

"I-im okay , i-i think the teacher is calling me bye! " Y/n ran off and hide in the school bathrooms.

Y/n sighs then the bell rang and they went to class Y/n was so happy to leave school. Aizawa picked Y/n up like always and saw they were a bit distracted. "What's wrong Y/n? " Aizawa looked at them as they walked back home. "Nothing " Y/n sighs Aizawa sighs as well.

The next day Y/n visited U.A and asked around of what they should do with their crush situation. Some students teased Y/n and some gave some advise and some wasn't any help at all. Y/n sighs and stayed up all night thinking on what she should do.

Then she got an idea she smiled then started working on he plan. The next day she rushed to school and put the note 💌 in her crushes desk. When her crush saw it they smiled and they meeted at the cherry blossom tree at recess.

Y/n was a but nervous "what's up Y/n? " Their crush said Y/n took a deep breath. "Look bff/n I found out that I had a big crush on you but I was so scared to tell you because I thought you were going to hate me" Y/n rambled. Bff/n looked at Y/n and smiled "I like you too" Y/n stopped and looked at Bff/n confused.

"Really? " Y/n blushes and Bff/n nods and gives Y/n a little peck in the cheek "yeah! "