Valentine's Special

Y/n went to elementary already and they wanted to give gifts to their new friends. Y/n stayed up all night making hand made cards for everyone even for the students in their dads class.

Y/n woke up and quickly grabbed the cards for her dads class to give it to him. Aizawa smiled and patted Y/n's head "what am I going to do with you? " He said. Y/n smiled and hurriedly went to change.

Y/n grabbed all her things and put it in her backpack and waited for her dad. Once Aizawa finished getting ready he took Y/n to school.

Y/n hugged Aizawa and went to her class, Aizawa smiled then went to work. Y/n gave all their friends their cards.

Aizawa was passing out the cards that Y/n gave him for them "these are from Y/n " He said as he finishes passing them all out. Everyone let out an 'aww' their hearts warming to the kind child.

After school Aizawa picked up Y/n, Y/n smiled when they saw Aizawa and ran and hug him. Aizawa smiled and they went home together. Y/n rushed to their room and brought a big paper shaped into a heart. Y/n gave it to Aizawa they also gave him some of his favorite flowers.

Aizawa smiled "thank you so much Y/n I love it" He hugged Y/n.Y/n smiled "happy valentines day papa! "

A/n:hope u guys liked it hah owo also I want to know the names u used for this :3