Chapter×15

Y/n was training and learning more about her quirk, she only knew one type of love witch is called Eros also know as romantic love. Y/n was going to learn more about the different types of love she could do. She sat at the classroom chair an took a notebook out to take notes.

When the teacher walked in they wrote the different types of love on the board:

Eros-A passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment, Steareotype of romantic love

Ludus-a love that is played as a game or sport;may have multiple partners at once.

Storage-an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendships , based on similarities.

Pragma- love that's driven from the head, not the heart.

Mania- obsessive love, experience great emotional highs and lows ;very possessive and a jealous lover

Agape- selfless altruistic love, Spiritual

Y/n looked at the board writing it down on her notebook as the teacher explains everything about them "now Y/n you should not use pagma , ludus, and mania yet" They said. Y/n nods and takes a lil note.

For now let's focus on the other ones, y/n stretches and took notes and even tried to control one of them but failed. The teacher smiled and patted y/ns head "you'll get there" Y/n smiled and nodded.

Y/n practices in the court yard and she hits some robots with "storage" Y/n smiled an cheered. The teacher smiled and clapped at the progress Y/n was making. After that Y/n and the teacher went to eat lunch.

Y/n yawned and stretches she was tired but she didn't want to stop practicing she wanted to make her papa proud. "You should go home an rest kid" The teacher looked at her, she shook her head "no I want to keep practing. "

They smile "alright then" Y/n kept practicing and she learns more technics and she cheered once in a while. Couple hours later y/n fell asleep and a bench and the teacher sighs. They carry y/n and take her home.

They knocked on the door and Aizawa answers the door "yes? Oh hey thanks for bringing her back" Aizawa carries Y/n. They nod "your welcome, that kid of yours is a quick learner, she has potential she might be like you one day" Aizawa looked at Y/n and smiled "... Maybe"

The teacher smiled "well good night-" "Night" Aizawa closed the door. Aizawa puts Y/n to bed and kisses her head "I love you Y/n" He'd smile and goes to bed.

//A/n: so sorry for not posting I had lots of homework >< hope u enjoyed //