Chapter 13×Enemies

It was a couple weeks after Y/n told her father that she was dating BFF/n and things changed. A girl from her class also had a crush on BFF/n and told everyone in the class that Y/n had used her quirk to make BFF/n fall in love with her.

Y/n sighs and draws in class she felt Sarah stare a her in rage. Y/n looked at Sarah and she scoffed and looked away. At recess Sarah looked at Y/n "you're going to pay for stealing my crush from me!" Sarah pushed Y/n to tell floor.

Y/n grunts "i-i didn't I just confessed my feeling and they liked me back" She stood up And dusts herself off. Sarah rolls her eyes "your so selfish you used your stupid quirk on BFF/n! " She pushed Y/n again.

Y/n looked at Sarah "using my quirk in school is against the rules you should know that Sarah Brooks" She pushes Sarah into a mud puddle and Sarah began to cry. The teacher came and took the two students to the office.

They talked to the principal and waited for their parents to arrive. When their parents arrived Aizawa looked a bit mad and the woman that came in looked sassy.Y/n sighs as Sarah stood and started crying "mommy! This monster pushed me in a mud puddle! " Her mom looked at Y/n and then to Aizawa  then back to Sarah "aw my baby mommy will handle this okay"

Sarah nods and sits back down smirking "well then parents I'm afraid these children got into a fight" Aizawa sighs. After the meeting Y/n went home with our saying anything.