Chapter2×New Papa?

Aizawa kneels down to Y/n "Y/n want me to be your father?" Y/n smiles and hugs Aizawa "y-ya"

Everyone smiled at the little girl

Next day

Aizawa took Y/n to U.A since he didn't trust anyone to take care of Y/n.

Aizawa sat Y/n in a chair next to his desk and gives her paper and a penicl.

As the students came in and took their seats , they looked at Y/n. Aizawa sighs "im your homeroom teacher Aizawa, and this is my daughter Y/n" Y/n smiled and waved at everyone.

At lunch, everyone was talking to Y/n about whats her quirk and if she wanted some of their food.Aizawa sighs "guys leave Y/n alone, go eat you lunch" everyone groans "ookkaaay" they all say as they say as they walk out.

Y/n yawned and Aizawa carries her and sleeps with her in his sleeping bag.

Later

Y/n was hiding from Aizawa because she thought it would be funny.Aizawa was looking around panicing "Y/n!?" He ran around everywhere.He told everyone in the whole school to look for the little child.

Everyone looked for Y/n but no luck.Aizawa was now super worried he didnt know what to do.One student came with the child in his arm "i found her sir" he set her down. Aizawa stood up and walked to Y/n "Y-Y/n where were you?! I was so worried" Y/n looked down "im sorry papa, i wanted to play " Aizawa sighs and hugs Y/n.Relieved nothing bad had happened to his child.