Author's Note

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

There was based a serious comedy fanfiction!

Yep, this is a Star Wars fanfiction unlike anything I've done before, although the exact genre may be likened to my Special Agent Loki Laufeyson: lots of comedy with a serious plot (why I call it "serious comedy").

So, a couple notes before we get into this book:

1. As I said, this is what I call a serious comedy: there's lots of humor over a serious plotline. But this also has the aspect of being a spoof, which if any of you have watched Mel Brooks, you'll have an idea of what I'm talking about. Except my humor isn't off-colored, like Mel Brooks' is. So...it's actually nothing like one of his films.

2. When I originally wrote this story, it had a soundtrack. Some of the music is diegetic (characters can hear it) and some of it isn't. When I feel that a song is important enough to the story that you should listen to it, either while reading or after (or not - it's up to you, but I would recommend it), I will have the song title and artist written in bold at the start of the chapter so you can go find it.

3. While I'm going to try to update this every other Sunday, at least until I get the hang of writing for this one on top of my other two fanfictions, we will see how this goes. It may eventually get moved to once a week like my Marvel books.

Also, sidenote: I came up with the name for this book before The Rise of Skywalker title was revealed. Just thought I should mention that :)

And that's about it! Thank you for selecting this book to read - I hope you don't regret it! Please, comment and vote so I know how you're enjoying Rise of the Teenage Conquerors!

Skylar Wittenborn