Episode 1.10

Lumina crossed her arms, trying hard not to smirk. She, Lucas, and Ben were in the command center, watching Leia, General Rieekan, and Wyron Serper, one of the controllers, search the surrounding terrain via their equipment for signs of an Imperial presence.

This is going well.

Leia had taken Lumina's warning seriously and was acting on it. This whole practice thing Qui-Gon had told them about would go easily.

Don't get cocky, she scolded herself. Checking up on Imps is one thing. Not going to Cloud City? Another thing completely.

"Leia listened," Lucas said in a low voice. "Changing Star Wars' ending might not be so hard after all."

Ben nodded. "Revenge of the Sith, here we come."

Rieekan glanced over at Leia. "Princess, we've got something here."

"What?" Leia asked, peering over at the screen.

"A visitor," Serper said grimly.

Don't smirk, Lumina. Whatever you do, don't smirk. Lumina couldn't help, however, the rush of the "I told you so" feeling from sweeping over her. This was just going too well.

Leia frowned, then glanced back at Lumina. "Thank you for your warning," she said. "We caught this earlier than we otherwise would have."

Ben lifted an eyebrow. "Actually, we probably didn't make much of a difference," he muttered. "Timewise, anyway."

Lumina elbowed him. "Shut up. Let me bask in my victory."

Ben just snorted.

"Summon all headquarters personnel," Rieekan ordered. "We need to decide how to handle it."

One of the other controllers sent out an announcement and within minutes, other Rebels began to enter the command center. Han, Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, Luke, and Leana were among them. Lumina was mildly surprised to see that Leana had been allowed to leave the hospital but there she was, clutching a bundle of her old clothes and looking excited. A lightsaber hung from her white belt.

Where did Leana get a lightsaber? And why does she get one and not us?

Lumina shot her friend a quizzical look. Leana grinned, tilting her head slightly towards Luke. "I'll be back," she told the Jedi before weaving over to join her friends. "Hey! I got a lightsaber!"

"Why do you get a lightsaber?" Lucas demanded in a whisper. "What about us?"

"Apparently it was on my belt," Leana said quietly. "Luke handed it to me, said he took it for safekeeping when I went into the bacta tank."

"Are there any more lightsabers lying around?" Ben asked.

"Have you ignited it?" Lumina queried, looking at the lightsaber hilt curiously. She recognized the style of the hilt; if she was right, it was Qui-Gon Jinn's.

Leana shook her head. "No, I haven't. But it's Qui-Gon's, I believe."

"Looks like it," Lucas said. "Man, you're lucky, Leana."

Rieekan waved his hands for silence. "Thank you all for your rapid response," he said grimly. "We've picked up something outside the base of zone twelve, moving east."

"It's metal," Serper said.

"Then it's not one of those creatures," Leia said. "Lumina Duly, one of our new members, has suggested it may be a probe droid."

Lumina fought hard to conceal her smile of triumph and assumed a concerned air. The probe droid is not a good thing, she lectured herself. It is a threat to the Rebel alliance.