Chores

After breakfast Oscar went outside to get the chores done. Ruby followed him to help out because it's the least she could do for all Oscar and Aunt Emily had done for her. " So how can I help out?" Ruby asked as she watched Oscar pick up a bucket.

          " You can feed the chickens." Oscar offered while holding the bucket of dried corn out to her.

          " Ok!" Ruby exclaimed with a bright smile as she took the bucket from Oscar

          ' Wow, her smile is so cute.' Oscar thought to himself as Ruby ran off to feed the chickens.

          Oscar got to the barn a second or so later and then Ruby accidentally ran into him causing both of them to fall on the ground. Ruby groaned as she opened her eyes and she met with green/ brown eyes ( Idk I'm just going to call it avocado eyes).

          Oscar rubbed his head and opened his eyes to see Ruby laying on him with her eyes closed and groaned. He blushed as she opened her eyes and Oscar couldn't help but stare at her beautiful silver eyes. Ruby blushed a deep shade of red and quickly got off of him.

          " I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" Ruby exclaimed.

          " Hey it's fine but, I thought you were feeding the chickens." Oscar said as he stood up.

          " Yeah, I'm done." Ruby said as she walked around in circles.

          " Hold on." Oscar said as he ran off the chicken pin ( pen?) leaving Ruby behind. Once he got there he looked around the pretty big chicken pin ( pen?) and sure enough the chicken pin ( pen?) was covered with dried corn.

         " So what can I do next?" Ruby asked as she suddenly appearing next to him.

          " Oh my! Can you please stop doing that!" Oscar exclaimed as he through his hands in the air.

          " Hey, heh sorry." Ruby apologized with a nervous laugh.

          " It's fine." Oscar said with a grin. " Come on. Let's go get the rest of the chores done." Oscar told Ruby as they walked back to the barn.