Someone from the past

Weeks had passed and Oscar and Ruby spend their days happily on the farm playing, laughing, and just spending time together was the best part of their day. Until one day Ruby and Oscar were at the market picking up stuff up for Aunt Emily when something grab Ruby's attention. Her eyes widen and grabbed Oscar's arm.

          " Ruby?" Oscar questioned.

          Ruby started to drag him to the nearest alley as fast as she could.

          " Hey Ruby, what's the matter?" Oscar asked as he was being dragged away.

          " Shhh!" Ruby hushed him as they turned a corner and hid behind some trash cans.

          " Ruby-" Oscar was cutted off by Ruby covering his mouth with her hand and put a finger over her lips telling him to be quiet. They heard a bunch of people running in their direction and heard them talking with urgency in their voices.

 They heard a bunch of people running in their direction and heard them talking with urgency in their voices

          " Where is she?"

          " Where did she go?"

          " We have to find her!"

          And then they ran off. Ruby and Oscar waited off for a minute or two to make sure they are good to go.

          " Who were they?" Oscar asked in a panic.

          " T-they w-were my 'friends' and 'family'." Ruby anwsered while shaking a little.

          " Hey, don't worry. I'll be here to protect you." Oscar said pulling Ruby close to him and wrapped his arms around her little body.

          " Y-yeah I know but... I'm worried about what might happened to you if they found out I'm with you." Ruby whispered.

          " You don't need to worry about me Ruby. I'll be fine." Oscar reassured her as he stroked her hair. " Come on. Let's go home before they find us ok?" Oscar said while standing up and pulling Ruby up with him.

          Ruby nodded and held onto Oscar and said " Hang on." And they zipped away.

          But little did they know someone noticed their little trail of disappearing rose petals.

AN: Sorry it's been a while since I last updated >~<. And it might be a while till I update again. I have a lot of projects that I am doing at the moment and I don't really have that much motivation. But don't worry I am not  going to be one of those people who discontinues their stories. No, I am going to finish this, it's just going to take a little while. Thank you so much for waiting, I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Share to