A Snowy Kiss

That night Oscar was woken up by a door slamming. ' It mite be Aunt Emily needing to get something from outside.' Oscar thought to himself. As he was about to fall asleep again he looked out the window he discovered that it was not Aunt Emily that was outside. It was Ruby. He saw her running across the field towards the forest. ' What is she doing out there for?' Oscar wondered as he grabbed his coat and boots and ran out outside after Ruby.

          Once Oscar got outside Ruby was already in the woods and nowhere to be seen. Oscar didn't know to do until he saw Ruby's footprints that she left behind. He began to follow them and after a while the footprints became less like footprints and more like..... pawprints? Oscar was very confused by this but continued to follow them anyways.

          After about a half an hour of following the pawprints Oscar began to lose hope of finding Ruby until he came across it. Oscar found himself face to face with a beowolf Grimm.

          Oscar was about to take off in the other direction until he noticed something. He noticed a red rose in its fur next to it's big fluffy ear.

         " R-ruby?" Oscar asked while shaking a bit. The grimm flinched and was starting to slowly back away when it stared to change.

          The grim stared to grow smaller and it's black fur turned into a black sweater- dress. It's black wolf ears turned into red-ish black wolf ears. And at the end there was no longer a grimm standing in front of him. Instead it was Ruby Rose herself.

         Crying and shaking, Ruby fell on her knees. " I-I'm s-sorry." Ruby sobbed putting her head down. " I-I'm s-so s-sorry."

          Oscar walked over to the crying girl. He plopped himself on the ground in front of her.

          He gently took hold of Ruby's chin and lifted it so she would look at him

          He gently took hold of Ruby's chin and lifted it so she would look at him. " What do you have to be sorry for?" Oscar asked staring into her beautiful silver eyes. He move his hand from her chin to her cheek and wiped away her tears with his thumb.

          " I-I turn into t-that thing of pure evil." Ruby sobbed.

          " Just because you turn into a thing of pure evil does not make you evil. And Ruby," Oscar sighed. " do you really think that I will think differently of you just because you turn into a grimm?" Ruby looked away from Oscar's gaze before slowly nodding while more tears rolled down her cheeks.

              " Well don't. I really care about you Ruby and," Oscar leaned in and kissed Ruby on the lips. Ruby squeaked and blushed a deep red.

         After a second or two Ruby closed her eyes and kissed Oscar back

          A moment or so later they slowly parted and stared into each other's eyes. " I love you." Oscar whispered.

          Ruby felt like her heart was about to burst as she smiled and said " I love you too."

          Oscar gave a big goofy smile which caused a little giggle from Ruby. She hugged Oscar as he said " Come on, let's go back to the house."

          Ruby looked up at him. " But you're so warm." Ruby argued.

          " Do you want to sleep out here in the snow?" Oscar asked.

         Ruby pouted. " No." she mumbled.

          " Well, let's get going then." Oscar said as he stood up and held out his hand to Ruby.

          She took his hand and he help her up. Oscar stared to walk home but then Ruby stoped him. " Hey Oscar, can you stop for a moment."

          Oscar looked down at Ruby and asked, " What is it?"

          " I know a faster way to get home." Ruby replied.

         " What, really?" Oscar asked.

          " Yep!" Ruby exclaimed as she walked up to Oscar and wrapped her arms around him and continued, " Just hang on!"

          " Wait, wha-" before Oscar could finished, him and Ruby was zipped away while leaving a trail of rose petals.

          Before Oscar knew it, he and Ruby at the front door of his Aunt's house. " H-how did you do that?" Oscar asked as he stumbled around trying to figure out what had happened.

          " I used my semblance." Ruby answered.

          " Your what?" Oscar looked at her with a confused look on his face.

          " My semblance. Think of it as your own personal superpower." Ruby explained.

          " So, do I have one too?" Oscar asked.

          " Yeah, everyone does." Ruby said as she walked into the house.

          They walked upstairs then Ruby stopped I'm front of her door and turned around to look back at Oscar. " Hey, Oscar?" Ruby started.

         " Yeah?" Oscar stopped walking to his room and turned to look at Ruby.

          " D-do you mind if... uh.... I could.... sleep with you tonight?" Ruby asked blushing a bit from what she said.

          " Uh.... Yeah, of course." Oscar said with a smile. Ruby's eyes lit up and she quickly made her way to Oscar's side.

          They walked into Oscar's room. They took off their shoes and Oscar lade down on his bed and made himself comfortable. Ruby was a bit hesitant at first before slowly getting into the bed.

          Oscar wrapped his arm around Ruby and pulled her close to him. Ruby jumped a little but after a little while she settled down and barried her face into Oscar's chest.

          " Good night Ruby." Oscar whispered as he kissed the top of Ruby's head.

          " Good night Oscar." Ruby whispered back as they both fell into a deep sleep.

" Ruby whispered back as they both fell into a deep sleep