Party! #3

Authors P.O.V //I tis not a character!//

    I guess we wernt the only guests they had in mind to invite you thought. A group of girls(3) walked in giggling at black stars attempt to dance. Then the boy from your first day walked in and maka ran to him.

"Crona!" She shouted and he smiled the smallest bit.

"Hello, maka" he whispered and blushed at her.

                       Few mins later

       People were pouring in like crazy. Maybe there was about 30 teenagers.

"Everyone! Gather around! We are going to play have you ever" Liz shouted to everyone. Some decided not to play and some got on couch's some sat on the floor. When everyone was there Liz had put a coffee table in front with a few bear bottles and everyone was holding a filled shot-gun-glass.

"Sip if you have ever.... kissed someone" almost everyone did except maka, crona, black star, and a few other people. "Sip if you have ever done drugs" black star, crona and soul sipped and maka gapped at crona.

"Sorry" he muttered.

"Okay then. Sip if you have ever-" Liz was cut off.

"I tis bored!" Black star shouted and drank the rest of his.

"Sip if you don't want to do this"  Liz exclaimed everyone sipped. "Go on with the party, anyone want to play video games I'll be right here" she sighed in defeat. Turning on her xbox playing Mario cart. _____ ran up to play grabing a controler and playing. Kid got up as well as black star and tsubaki and soul all playing... rainbow road.

                         Kids P.O.V

____ looks so cute when she's focused.

"Crap." I looked ____ as she slid of the road and falling into space. I was doing just fine. Hours pasted playing games and drinking and everyone did.

"So who who w-wants to watch c-cabin in the woods?" Liz stutterd and I giggled at her I sat on the couch next to _____ smoothing putting my arm around her she smiled at me. A blanket was throw over us. I looked up to see patty she winked at me. I put the blanket over ___ sermetricly. And I blushed. The movie started as pop corn was passed around, and the lights were turned off. My mind was racing, I knew I was drunk, unable to hear the sound. I felt something sqweeze my shoulder. It was ____ I looked at her, she had her eyes closed I saw the blonde girl of the show was being killed. I turned to her lifting her chin, her eyes meeting mine.

"Its okay, its just a movie" I whispered and she blushed she still looked scared I wanted to take it off her mind. She's so cute her eyes were closed holding my arm. I looked at her closing my eyes. My lips reaching hers. Surprising her but she did the same. Another scream from the show, probably the brown haired guy.

"K-kid" she had pulled away. "I can't watching this anymore, its going to give me nightmares, can we go to your room" she smiled at the last part and blushed looking away.

"Okay, ____-chan" I said half sounding drunk. She stood up and grabed my hand pulling on my hand. "Okay okay" I chuckled and followed.

//hey guys! So sorry if I rushed this story I just wanted you and kid together so badly! Til then my chubby bunny's!//