Sharpen your knives.

.. ..... . ... .. Kids P.O.V..... . .. ........ .. . .

"Interesting" my father spoke, finally. As we all were speaking frantically about _____ and what had happened earlier with her. Soul had to know the most since he was with her last. I was for one, was freaking out like everyone here, and why wouldn't they? But ____, I had grown onto _____. I missed everything about her, her beautiful smile, her sweet smell, the clothes she wore fit her face perfectly, and of course her cemetery. She was perfect. Her sarcasm, her blush that ran across her face when something was said about her, and yet, she was swimming in black blood. Trying to fight the urge to let everything slip from her fingertips. (I would listen to riptide while reading this). And who knows where she is... and how in the hell she got black blood. And at that, how she got that much to take control of her that fast.

"She is going insane and all you can say is 'interesting'?" I screamed at my father. "What are you going to do if another student dies? Huh? She means a whole lot to me! And who knows where she is?"" I ran out of the room, unable to let anyone see my tears. I couldn't stand to be there. I kept picturing _____ laughing in a white room and just tearing herself apart. But when did things start to get out of hand? Soul had told me that she went to the nurse after she broke her arm. But who's the nurse? I didn't even know the nurse at my father's school, pathetic, I am. But I couldn't think about that now I needed to get to the nurse and start asking her questions. I ran down the hallway past the Mr. Stiens classroom. Past confused students watching me run at full speed past them. They were all in my way, and ____ was alone and I'm stuck not knowing if she's okay. I burst threw the nurses door, to see a woman with a braid tied down the middle and reaching her stomach. She turned around, with her lab coat moving slightly as she turned.

"Ah, Kid what brings you here? This won't get you out of class-" I grabbed her lab coat and pulling her off the floor. She stared down at me, she made me sick, she looked at me like I wasn't going to dare hurt her. She was way wrong.

"We both know what you did, where is she?" I whispered through clenched teeth, my firm voice held the same I used with my father.

"Dear, whoever are you talking about?" She asked me with a confused face as if she had no idea. "And violence will get you nowhere" I held her higher as a stand that I wasn't going to be happy until I got the answers I wanted.

"_____, you idiot!" I shouted, my grip tightened I felt the blood rushing to my knuckles. Screaming at me to let go, but I wasn't going to let ____ get away from me. I could feel her heart beat racing, and I was always told that the heart gets faster by running, pushing your body to do its best, trying to not get caught lying, or when you're with someone whom you love. She simply smiled.

"She's in a place where she's accepted for who and what she's become" she spat. I was seething. I looked for the nearest thing to hurt her with. When my eyes only found a needle. It was empty, but that didn't stop me, if I had to kill someone for her, I would. I pulled the little lever back, rushing air into it. And the fastest I could, put it up to her neck, she flinched almost putting the needle in her body herself.

"Do you know what happens when you put random air in your body where it doesn't belong?" I asked, a smirk crossing my face. "I hope so, because you are a nurse after all" I paused to catch my own breath, I guess I needed air, especially since I did just run from one end of the school to the other. She was panicking now I could tell by her sharp breaths, as if they were her last. Dramatic.

"Okay, I'll tell you, " she hissed. She started to fiddle with something behind her back, it sounded like glass, tapping aganist her black-painted fingernails, I released her a little, letting go of her coat. I looked at her wrinkled top part of the coat, it had ten indents of where I had held her up. Some even had holes. I guess I could of calmed down just a bit. Everything was in slow motion for me. Just like being in a car accident, it was so slow I felt like could dodge an arrow. But now wasn't the time to be thinking about stupid worthless crap. My face twisted. She scoffed, as I tensed up battle ready. She pulled out something big and black, kept away in a glass... needle!?! No, she wasn't going to do this to me. I have to get her back. She snatched my arm, and pulled up the sleeve. I felt the needle pierce my skin. I raised my foot and kicked her it the gut, sending her flying across the room, and the needle on the ground. She started to cough up her black blood. I was starting to get sick of seeing this blood. All at once the door swung open all at once, Akahana appeared in the door along with, black star, Tsubaki, Maka and the heartless man, my father.