Walking and talking

Your P.O.V

        As soon as Mr. Stien left the room you thought about your dream and its meaning. Why was Soul there? Why was he saying those things? What did it mean? Questions filling your head and it hurt. You flopped back on your pillow and slowly turing your head to the clock crap! Its 8:32 a.m I'm so late! You got dressed in a sweat shirt and jeans, brushing your (hair length) and ran out the door with bread in your mouth didn't even have time to toast it, good job ____ you thought to yourself. You ran half way to school but stopped by Liz and Patty.

"Why in such a hurry, ____?" Liz asked looking at you in a confusion.

"C'mon or you'll be late to!" You yelled, but not in an angry way.

"Ummm... _____ its Saturday" she looked at you with a goofy grin. You slumped down. With the weird anime sweat drop thingys //sorry I forgot what there called ^•^// Liz laughed along with Patty. "So... _____ would you like to come over and clean up the party mess, you might get to see kiiiiiiid!" She sang the last part making you annoyed.

"Fine" you said with a sigh. Well, at least I get to see kid you thought blushing at the thought of him. You knew you were drunk last night, and if your parents found out.... we'll just say your arse is grass. Thinking about your parents was a little different, actually you haven't thought about them sense you came here, which is unusual for you. Maybe I should visit them you thought. You found yourself without even thinking about it, already walking to kids/patty's/liz's house. Patty kicked a rock, sending it flying. She then caught up to the rock and kicked again, this time even harder. The rock hit a wall and went into an alley. With that patty sighed leaving her fun behind.
Click.

Liz patty and you all turned around to see a black cat with a hat on batting around the rock around. It purred almost silently to its own enjoyment of just batting a rock around. Patty fan girled //sorry I just didn't know how to put it// over the cat. She went to go pick it up. She did so bringing it over to us.

"She's so cute!" Liz said happily. With a smile on her face. And patty just kept petting the cat.

"Is it a girl or a boy" you said rubbing your fingers under its neck. Liz slowly lifted the cat up in the air to check.

"PERVERTS" we all dropped the cat. "You can still pet me though" the cat mouth opened and closed, your eyes were playing tricks on you, they had to if been. "C'mon pet me it felt good" the cat said again, the voice of a girl.

"So your a t-talking cat" Liz bending down to the cats height.

"Right" she said starting to lick her paw and then rubbing it on her head.

"We have seen weirder things, huh sis?" Patty said, bending down to her other half.

"I suppose so" she scratched behind her ear, making her purr uncontrollably.

"Does she live anywhere? Sis" patty whispered, keeping her hands to herself.

"No I live anywhere I want" she purrs. Then purple smoke appears and you started to cough swatting the smoke away. When you opened your eyes you saw a girl with purple hair sitting where the black cat used to sit. She had the same hat, her hand up 'paw style' with one eye closed. Patty jumped back.

"Oh, right Blair, I forgot your a cat as well" Liz started to explain it to you how Maka and soul had one soul left to eat, the witch. And ate Blairs instead she lived having 8 left //sorry I think she had 8 left//

"Oh, well that's unfortunate" you said, patty giggled that they had made such a stupid mistake.

"Yeah I guess it is" Liz stood up putting her hands on her hips looking down at the neko who sat before her.

"Yep, she has it all right. But where's my soul" she looked around.

"HEY!" Maka was balancing soul on her walking towards you.

"Oh my God what happened!?!" You ran to him.

"Well when I left I guess I had broken my leg, to drunk to know what happened" he said loudly.

"Hm?" Liz came into view of soul. "Anyway, do you want to help us clean up the house? Its a reck" Liz exclaimed.

"Sure we have nothing better to do" Maka and soul said together. There you were walking to kids house with everyone. What happened last night? You thought.

"Yahooooooo!" Some one screamed, you saw a shadow above you. Then pain a screaming pain in your neck then it all went black

//CLIFF HANGER! Who hit yo!?! I know tho. And you come out if you guys want to know more about me than just ask in the comments, but first let me take a selfie! I know please don't hurt me!! *hides in tamakis corner* any way if you want to know more just ask and I will do!//