Have fun~

//okay like the only thing that keeps me going is friends, family and of course you guys + ... PEWDS he's amazing *brofist to the bro army* if you arnt a bro then look him up and become one with us, anyway I haven't said it yet.... but I do not own soul eater what so ever//

                     Your P.O.V

        You pulled on his wrist, looking back you saw him smile very devilishy. You felt weird but some how this was right. You opened his door, it welcomed you with a creak. You slammed it behind him, now that you were in his room what were going to do? You hadn't thought this part threw. Crap! You thought. You stood there looking at him blushing and biting your finger. He pulled you into a kiss, every second felt like forever in his arms. His lips soft, he slowly walked you to the bed were he got on top of you blushing madly.

"K-kid-kun" you stutterd with every word avoiding his gaze.

"Yes my sweet" his happiness showed in his voice.

"I-I can't do this" you looked up at him on top.

"Its okay, ____ I'm not forcing you to" he smiled.

"I just want your kisses" you smiled up at him, relieved that he wasn't mad.

"That I can do" he went down to reach your lips. You heard the door open wide.

"Dinners rea-" soul appeared and a gasp from soul, kid looking as well.

                       Souls P.O.V

"What the hell!?!" I yelled seeing kid on top of ____ kissing her lips. How could he, moving in on my woman. Kid straighted up off of her.

"Two can play at your unfair game" I didn't knowing what I was doing until I felt my lips reach hers. "There!" I stormed out seeing kids horrfied face as I walked out was priceless.

                  Your P.O.V

You wipped at your lips, disgusted. You found yourself only wanting kid. Kid was yours, the way he had looked at you, kissed you, held you.

"____" kid said your name looking away from you. "No matter what they do or say, but I love you" he blushed closing his eyes. Liz burst threw the door.

"What was that all about!?!" Liz shouted seeing kid at the edge of the bed and you sitting next to the pillows.

"Soul was being noisy, that's all" kid stepped up and walked out of the room, leaving you with the tall dirty blonde girl. Liz sat beside you.

"I'm sorry" she said blushing looking at her lap.

"What did you do? You did nothing but be their for me." You said looking at her.

"I set up this party for you and kid, to get together but I went to far, and I'm sorry" she blushed harder closing her eyes. You didn't know what to think of it.

"Its okay, Liz. I know you had the best of intentions. And I thank you" you grabed her hand holding it and smiled with your eyes closed, head tilting. She looked at you with surprise then smiled.

"Thank you! ____-chan!" She exclaimed pulling you into a tight hug. You hoped the two of you would become friends.

                        2 hours later

       You stumbled to your bed, Liz by your side, you had become sleepy at the party and went home.

"Thank you, Liz" you said tiredly.

"Your welcome, its the least I could do for you I'm glad you had a good time" she said before leaving. Your eyes closed.

                            Your dream

        You were in a strange land, pink trees, purple grass... and frilly crap. You wondered around, climbing on trees. You then looked down from the tree to see a red river... it was blood. You gasped and jumped from the tree. You then saw soul on the other side of the river.

"Soul! Thank God your here, were are we" you said. He looked at you with a glare. His eyes piercing you.

"Trader" was all he said. He slowly walked towards you. "Trader" he said once again. There he was standing right in front of you. He pushed you into the river. Crap what's going on!?! I can't move my body you thought as you tried to grasp for air. Your lungs were brusting wanting, wishing, longing for air. All went dark. You then sat up in your bed, safe with air your eyes tearing up. You felt a eary presence. You looked beside you, there sat stein. Twisting his head gear.

"Very interesting" he mummbled

"GET OUT YOU CREEP!" You screamed.

//hey so sorry for the long wait! Having a hard time with life so until then bye my chubby bunny's!//