Backrounds? Akahana + Snow

Snows P.O.V

       Everyone was counting on me and I couldn't handle the stress. But I would do it for Sissy. And even at that, I hated being in human form! I always got weird looks from guys, glares from girls. But Patty showed interest in possibly being my friend. Which made me feel cared about, someone other then Akahana. It was only me and Akahana for a very long time. So I have grown a costome of only being with a certain person all my life. Posing as a cat. But Akahana was sweet and kind and she never gave up, especially if she loved someone.

            ~Sad parts, crying may occur~

        I remember it even now, down to the very last detail.

           ~Flashback brought to you by a mushroom~

      It was a sunny day, not a cloud in the sky. It was a beautiful day, a day to go to the park with your parents. Akahana was 6 and I was 4, dispite our age differences we got along like best friends. We never actually fought.

"Snola! Come here I have something to show you" I ran to my sister as fast as my tiny 4-year old legs would go. She was crowching down on the side walk and was holding something in her hand. When I reached her I was panting. Akahana looked up at me and smiled her beautiful smile, back then she had two teeth missing a little on her left side of her mouth. She looked back down in her hand and smiled at the two red lady bugs in her hand. "This one is you" she pointed to the smaller lady bug "and this one is me" she pointed to the bigger one. "And they love each other. You see, if you love someone or something then if its happy you let it be. Because if its happy it should make you happy. It would be selfish for me to keep the lady bugs. So that means we have to find a safe place for them" she spoke slowly and smiling the whole time. I felt a smile cross my face, seeing my sister happy. I laid a finger very gently on the bigger one to pet it. I nodded in return to what she said. Sister was always very wise and smart. I ran over to a tree, its bark stained yellow with tree sap. But nature didn't bother me in the least, in fact it was the best thing in the world to me besides Akahana. I reached up to pull off two leaves, both nicely green, along with everything in summer. To the steams of lilys that daddy put in my hair, to the green grass that Akahana found all her bugs in. I felt sorry for the tree that I had hurt it like that.

"Sorry" I muttered before bowing and running over to Sissy. "Here you go sis" I handed her the two green leaves.

"Thank you very much, Snola. This will make a wonderful home for them" she took the leaves from me and placed them over the lady bugs on the side walk. In a house like manner. We both smiled and giggled. They were so cute in there.

"What the hell is that" Akahana shutterd. I felt her tense up. Looking behind me, I saw an older boy, roughly the same age as Sissy, but about two or more years older. He had blue hair and a disgusting tank top on. When we didn't say anything  more in return he said. "I asked you a question, dweebs." I hated being called names and it hurt. I fought the urge to cry, and yes then I was more sensative, my throat getting caught up.

"W-were building a house for the lady b-bugs" Akahana looked at me, and saw my struggle. She very slightly shook her head 'no' and I obeyed. I saw her face was full of fear. He scoffed, loudly and he stood straight up.

"Its ugly and a waist of time. And why care for some stupid lady bugs, idoits" it hurt once again. I let out a little choke. But I knew he didn't hear. As he stepped on the new and beautiful house we made. We both heard the sound of the lady bugs bones crush. And creatures were Akahana's weakness. She could care less for humans except me and mommy.and daddy. When he released his disgust smelling foot, the lady bugs blood was on a tiny splat. And the green leaves were now bruised and teared apart brown around the edges from his boot. Akahana cried at the sight. "That's better. Bye baby's" he said getting up and walking away. I saw something in Akahana face that scared me, she was angry. Akahana was never angry. She got up and ran at a fast speed. Her right arm was changing color, black and grey and white striped. It became sharp and everything was slowed down and she stabbed him in the back with her arm. As I sat there in horror, not that he was killed, no I care less. It was the fact that my Akahana, my sister, my best friend, the person I cared for the.most, killed someone. And right in front of me. I looked at my parent bench, and they were running toward her. With angry and horror on there faces as well. I tried to run faster and I actually did. Our parents didn't care about us. And I knew that something was going to happen to her whether it was for the best or for the worst. My vision got lower as if I was shrinking. I looked down at my... PAWS? Yes they were orange, the bright color like the 5th graders shirt. Which was stained red, a cold act of my sisters that day.