Epilogue

Two years later...

"Smile, lovebirds! One, two, three!", Mika snapped a photo of her best friend together with her best friend's boyfriend. It was their college graduation and she was elated to share the day with Ara, Thomas, Jeron and their respective families.

She almost shed a tear while looking at the phone screen showing Ara's lips pressed against Thomas' right cheek. Thomas was all smiles, his chinky eyes almost disappearing because of happiness.

"Oy oy, tutulo na oh.", Jeron teased Mika, studying her reaction.

"Ang cute kasi nila, grabe. I can't believe I actually took this photo!", she exclaimed, smiling at the couple's photo.

"Ang OA. Sagutin mo na kasi ako para di ka na mainggit.", the guy beside her responded.

"Buset ka talaga, Teng! Moment mo? Moment mo?", she retorted before calling out Ara and Thomas' families.

"O, with the in-laws naman po!", she shouted with excitement and no one protested, of course. The two are both favored by the other's family and all of them were overjoyed the moment Ara and Thomas became official.

Ara's parents stood beside Thomas, while Thomas' Mom and his sister Kat stood on Ara's side. They all posed for several photos which Mika delightfully took.

"Kayo namang barkada, Ate.", Kat said as she approached Mika. The latter handed her the phone and went with Jeron towards Thomas and Ara.

The ladies were squeezed in the middle by the guys and they did as many poses until Mika's nephew complained about being hungry. The whole bunch erupted in laughter before giving the four graduates another round of hugs and congratulatory wishes. They started walking their separate ways except for Mika and Ara who were still holding each other's hands.

"I'll wait for you inside the car.", Thomas told Ara, then kissed the side of her head.

"Ye, see you sa resto ah.", Jeron bid Mika goodbye before going with his family. The Tengs and Reyes'es were to celebrate together as well.

"I'm so happy for you, tomsy!! Laude na, may jowa pa!", Mika enveloped Ara in a tight hug when they were left alone.

"Thank you, daks. Ikaw din naman ah. Suitor pa nga lang. Arte mo kasi.", Ara chuckled, earning a soft hit from her best friend.

"Ay nako, bayaan mo yung higanteng yun. Kung totoong gusto niya 'ko, maghihintay siya.", Mika said as they moved away. It was only recently that the former team captain of their school's basketball team began courting her.

"Yup, I agree. And tiwala naman ako kay Jeron. Hihintayin ka nun.", Ara replied, earning a surprised look from Mika.

"It really feels surreal... Dati lang, babaero ang tingin mo doon. Ngayon, todo push ka na samin."

"I didn't know him that well then. Well, wala naman akong kilala talagang lalaki noon, alam mo yan. I realized na hindi talaga tama ang mag-judge, mapa-babae man o lalaki. Lahat naman kasi tayo may flaws, pero dapat i-appreciate din natin yung effort of those who strive to be better.", Ara smiled.

"Ayses, nahahawa na sa conyo niyang jowa!", Mika pinched Ara's side. "But I'm so proud of you, best friend. At masayang-masaya talaga ako para sayo.", Mika said wholeheartedly as tears formed in her eyes.

"I know. I am, too. Hindi ko 'to mararating kundi dahil sayo, Ye. Thank you sa pagkunsinti sa kalokohan ko dati sa bar. Kung di mo sinuportahan yung makeover ko dati, hindi ko makikilala si Thomas.", she said, making both of them laugh even as they cried.