CHAPTER ONE

Unfortunately, it seemed Jasmine's exploding snap skills would forever be subpar. Therefore she would forever be 'it' when walking down to the first shop and buying more sugar quills.

She blamed her parents for she and her twins obsession with them.

Diagon Alley was a thirty-five minute walk from Jasmine and Harry's apartment, but Jasmine decided to head to an adorable little sweet shop in the opposite direction that would only take twenty minutes, tops.

The sky was cloudy, signifying an approaching storm, the pavement was damp and echoed the 'click' sound of Jasmines heeled boots hitting the stone.

She hummed to herself as she hugged her brown jacket closer to her, thankful now more than ever for her hippy hat she had wore since she was fourteen.

Her bangles slid up and down her arm as she moved while her ripped jeans made her knees errupt in goosebumps thanks to the cold.

She paused when she reached a dark alley way and frowned, positive that it hadn't been there before. She pulled her wand from behind her ear slowly and took a tight grip on it. Two figures stood crouched slightly over a breif case. One turned to make sure no one was looking when his eyes landed on the female Potter.

He cursed loudly and disapparated. The other crook tried to grab his case but Jasmine was already running towards him. In panic he slamned the lid shut and disapparated after his friend, leaving behind his merchandise.

Ja sighed and examined the make-shift table, it was probaly her fault for straying so far away from the main area.

What seemed to be a unicorn horn, a bowl of murtlap essence and a forged piece or parchment with Newt Scammander written on it was left behind.

But Jasmines attention was focused on something she knew to be destroyed: a time turner. Though this one was slightly different, instead of gold and glass, it had a black obsidian casing and two multi-coloured diamonds.

She picked the Turner up and turned it over, squinting at the delicate gold writing on the side. "Ut Copio Me." The walls around her swirled and blurred, her fingers tightened around the necklace as a northern light like glow surrounded her.

Suddenly- the ground beneath her disappeared, and she found herself falling into darkness.

***

Lily Evans frowned as she studied herself in the Black Lakes reflection.

What was going on with her?

She had been calling James by his first name and laughing at his terrible jokes, even Marlene noticed.

She sighed and furrowed her brows, she hated him, of course she did. She had hated him since the first day she saw him. Why was that again?

Oh yeah, Severus.

But she and Sev weren't friends anymore, they hadn't been for years. Surely it wouldn't hurt to say yes the next time James asked her out? No! What was she thinking? Lily groaned quietly to herself, what was wrong with her?

Footsteps approached her and she turned to see Remus Lupins scarred face smiling kindly down at her. She smiled back and allowed him to sit beside her, book in hand.

"Hey, you looked pretty deep in thought, is something wrong?"

She bit her lip slightly, "I... honestly don't know."

Remus waited patiently for her to continue as she struggled with her words. "I'm... I'm just confused, is all. Don't worry about it."

He quirked a brow but accepted her answer and opened his book, making a mental note to ask James about it later.