CHAPTER TWELVE

"Siruis... why are you sitting on top of the Christmas tree?"

"Because I'm the star."

"This is why it's took you so long to get a girlfriend, mate."

Jasmine snorted from where she stood beside her father, watching her boyfriend as the pug she had named Farid squirmed in her arms.

That's right, boyfriend.

Siruis had cramned six dates in the two weeks since she had kissed him. And it was safe to say, he sure knew how to treat a girl like a queen. Every date was something completely different, from sneaking into the forbidden forest to building pillow forts in the boys dorm.

And Jas loved every minute of it. Narcissa had confirmed that Siruis had questioned her about Jas, and then had taken off running like a mad man.

As Siruis climbed down from the tree, Jasmine turned to see her father staring at her with a frown etched on his face. "What's up?" He opened his mouth to speak but was suddenly cut across by Siruis and Peter singing, the pair turned to see them staring as the sofa where Remus was trying to take a nap.

"A wema way a wema a wema way a wema way..."

"No." Remus groaned instantly, covering his ears.

"In the jungle..."

"What are they doing?" Jasmine whispered, looking up to James. He had a cross amused yet annoyed expression on his face.

"You'll see."

"Guy's please..."

"The mighty jungle..."

"NO."

"THE WEREWOLF SLEEPS TOOONIGHHHT!"

"Go. To. Hell." The Lycanthropic growled, throwing a cushion at the pair. Siruis only chuckled as Peter squealed loudly.

"Oi Prongs!"

"Yeah Pads'?"

"Wanna hear a joke?"

Suddenly Jas' boyfriend was in front of them, grinning like a mad man. "Sure."

"What do you call a dear with no eyes?"

"Padfoot, no-"

"Come onnn." Siruis whined loudly. James shot his daughter a look as if to say 'this is all your fault, why'd you have to choose him?' The typical father-teenage-daughter look.

"I don't know, what d'you call it?"

"NO IDEAR."

Jas held back a snort and closed her eyes breifly. "Siruis hun, I don't think that was very- jaMES DON'T BEAT SIRUIS WAS THAT BROOMSTICK, REMUS- HELP HIM!"

"But-"

"They'll be a bees nest up yours in the next five minutes if you don't-"

"Alright alright!"

***

As night fell over the castle, Jasmine found herself alone with her father as the boys to start packing to leave tomorrow. They were all going back for Christmas break, Jas thought she'd just stay behind as Hogwarts but James obviously had other plans.

"I want you to come over my parents for Christmas."

"What?"

"Oh come on Queenie! It'll be fun! You'll have a chance to meet them and spend more time with us before you go back. They already know about you, anyway."