SNEAK P/2

"WELL, fuck."

Leo Siruis Black cussed as he looked around him. They were no longer in the perfectly trimmed garden of the manner, but rather in what looked like a wheat field.

"Language." His little sister (only by a year) scolded. Regana Pandora Black looked around in awe, no doubt remembering exactly where they are.

"For once, I agree with Mr Anger issues." James Albus Potter said, throwing his hands up. Ignoring his cousins glare he nodded to the broken time turner in Regana's hand, "You're supposed to be the expert in this, fix it."

"You mean clean up your mess?" Leo sneered, "What'd your last house elf die of?"

"We're gonna be okay, right?" Tessa Lily Potter asked, her ten year old eyes looking hopeful.

"Oh yeah," Arthur Cedric Potter said, nodding.

"Totally not gonna die." Scorpius Malfoy, one of his best friends added.

"At least, not today." His other best friend finished. Vega smiled, ignoring a certain eighteen year olds glare.

"That's enough, you three." Edward Remus Lupin scolded, or as he was otherwise known, Teddy. "You don't need to scare her."

"Says who?"

James Albus' elbow collided with his little brothers ribcage, the fourteen year old grinning when he doubled over. "Whoops-e-daisy. I'm such a clutz."

The three thirteen year olds gave him the stink eye.

"Guys, the burrows over there! My, it looks different." Regana added. In fact, it looked rather dull then the one in their time.

"I wonder what year we're in." Scorpius wondered aloud.

"Considering the lack on little gingers running about," Leo grumbled, taking two steps towards the house. "I'd say post first war, or early second war."

"You think we really went that far back?" Teddy asked, standing beside him.

"Lupin, did you not see how fucking much that thing span? I don't even know how them lot got their hands on it."

"Language."

"Mum's gonna kill us." Vega whispered faintly. "She'll destroy us on the spot, if we ever get back that is."

"Dumbledores here." James Albus piped up, "Dad's always saying how he could do anything. He'll get us back."

The eighteen year old metamorphgus and scowling boy looked at him. One with a soft smile the other with an expression that could only say, 'How stupid can you get?'

"First things first, if we meet anyone from our time we can not tell them who's kids we are." Regana said.

"Probably a good idea," James Albut muttered, "You'd cause them a right headache tryin' to explain how your mum and Sirius but not Sirius got together."

"That's why she said it." Leo growled protectively.

"Alright then, Mr Boggart, what do we do? Just go knock on their door and say, 'Oh hi! Don't mind us we're just your grankids from the future, mind popping the kettle on while we wait to be rescued? Tah'." Vega mocked.

"There's no need for that." Teddy responded, giving her a pointed look.

"I mean, there's a need for a lot right now, why not that too?" Scorpius shrugged, making Arthur Cedric snicker.

"Oh lord, help me." Leo grumbled.
_______________________________

A/N

SPOILER ALERT

That probaly should've been at the beginning. These are tidbits from the sequel (if i decide to publish it.)

Q: Do you like the sound of it so far?