CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"We should prank people with updogs!" Siruis said suddenly, startling his fellow occupants in the compartment.

"Whats updog?" Remus asked curiously, Jasmine slapped a hand to her forehead.

"Oh merlin."

"Nothing much, you?"

Silence followed as everyone stared incredulously as Siruis' triumphant grin.

James started laughing.

"Updogs... I get it. Nice one, Padfoot."

Remus leaned in to Jas, "Not only is one of them your father, you're dating the other."

***

"Now how do you suppose this happend?" Lily asked Jasmine, who had her hands clapped over her face.

It was Christmas Eve, Lily had ended up joining the Potters plus Siruis for Christmas after she got in a fight with her sister, Petunia.

They were both standing outside the Potter household, tilting their heads as they looked at there boyfriends, who were trapped, and upside down.

"You alright there?" Jasmine asked, amusement lacing her tone.

Judging by the look they gave her- they were not.

"Are you gonna help us or not?" Came James' muffled voice.

"Yeah, it's a little weird to be this close to Prongs..." Lily's face scrunched up as Jas laughed.

"Why don't you just use your wands and get yourself out?"

"We can't," Siruis whined, "We left our wands on the bench."

"I don't know," Jas said in a feigned hesitant voice. "What do you think Lils?"

"Hmmm, it is a tough choice..."

"Girls! Pleassssssse, James smells!"

"I do not!" He yelped indignantly, "You take that back right now."

"Never!"

"Okay, we should really help them, this is getting sad." Lily said as she watched their pitiful attempts to hurt each other.

"Oh no... not without a picture first." Jasmine said, giggling and walking back into her grandparents house looking for a camera.

Euphemia and Fleamont Potter were actually very accepting of Jasmines situation. Not commenting on her and Siruis' relationship status.

Once she had snapped a picture of her boyfriend and fathers rather compromising position, Jas and Lily helped them out of the metal cage and back inside.

Jasmine sat at the dinning room table, two letters had already come for Jas, one from Dumbledore and the other from the Black household.

To: Ms Granger.