Chapter 46

Gautham woke up when sun came blaring through the balcony doors. It was a sliding door made fully of glass. He looked beside him and found Sindhu snuggling into his chest still in deep slumber. His eyes instantly softened while his lips curved into a loving smile. He quietly got up and closed the curtains on the balcony. The room darkened immediately. He wanted to go back in and just sleep but he remembered they were supposed to go meet up with John today. He quickly took his phones and snuck into the bathroom. He promptly informed John that they might be late.

When he was hanging up, his eyes fell on the mirror in front of him and in turn on his naked torso. There were numerous hickeys adorning his neck along with bite marks. And of course there was also nail marks on his torso and behind... spoils of a night full of pleasure. His lips curved into a smug happy smile seeing them.

Sindhu... he had no words to describe how perfect she is. She was so unbashful and bold and so god damn beautiful that his heart ached. The euphoria she brings him is a high he did not wish to sober up from ever in this life time.

Once he was done inspecting and admiring the marks left by Sindhu on him, Gautham took a quick shower and went down to prepare breakfast. They had to meet up with John for lunch at the earliest.

But 5 minutes in the kitchen he heard rustling sound. When he looked up, his eyes landed on a very groggy Sindhu strolling through the living room with her eyes completely shut and letting out a big yawn. She was scratching her already disheveled locks with one hand while the other was rubbing over her eye. She only had her panties and his shirt on. And to Gautham's absolute torture she did not even bother to button them up fully and Gautham's eyes couldn't help but dart to the red marks on her neck and shoulder blades.

When he was busy gawking at her, she suddenly swayed in drowsiness. Gautham rushed forwards and lifted her up. Then he carefully sat her on the kitchen counter.

"Hey..." Gautham called out while running his hands through her messy bed hair while trying to tidy it up a little bit. He stood in between her legs strangling her by resting his hands on either side of her on the counter.

Sindhu did not bother to reply but instead she leaned on his shoulders and snuggled into his neck.

"You want to go sleep in for a bit more??" Gautham asked resting his hands on back of her head.

Sindhu nodded but then murmured against his neck, "But the bed was cold and lonely without you."

And that was all it took for Gautham's heart to race. He slightly groaned and said hoarse, "Sindhu... stop being impossibly adorable right in the morning will you?? You must be sore already and I do not want to hurt you." But then he leaned forward and hardly sucked on her neck to satiate his raising desire.

Sindhu's sleep instantly flew out while her own desire shined brightly on her eyes. While she was just about to act on them, her stomach growled to her utter embarrassment. She hid her face in the crooks of his neck while Gautham let out a chuckle.

Sindhu did not really have anything for lunch yesterday due to her dislike for hotel foods. And of course they had skipped dinner. That too after all the physical exercise they did yesterday night, it was no wonder her stomach was begging for some food.

Gautham gave one last peck on her neck and then pulled away. Then he scooped her into his arms and took her to the bathroom. He placed her on the counter and went to fill the bathtub with lukewarm water. Then he carefully removed her clothes and gently placed her on the bathtub.

Sindhu could not take her eyes off of him. She basked in on his care and relished on it. She could feel her heart going mushy while a glowing smile plastered on her face.

"You take a bath. You will feel better. But don't stay long. I will go make something for us to eat." Gautham said and gave her a lingering kiss over her head and quietly left the bathroom.

Sindhu couldn't do anything about the smile that spread on her face at the thought of last night. Suddenly she felt blissfully content.

Gautham stuck to sandwich once again as he did not have much time before Sindhu came down. And seeing as he was no expert in kitchen he did not want to take any risks.

By the time Gautham had finished grilling the sandwiches and poured both of them a glass of juice, he heard Sindhu descending the stairs.

When he looked up, he let out a groan. He knew she was doing this on purpose this time. She was painstakingly testing his limits. Once again all she had on was a panty and his shirt. And of course she let the first two buttons open. Her hair was dripping wet over her shoulders which seeped in the shirt and made it so transparent that he could clearly make out her bosoms. And her lips were parted into a mischievous smirk while her hips swayed with each step.

When she reached him, he held her jaws quite forcefully and gave her a punishing kiss.

"You are going to be death of me baby." Gautham said against her lips. Then he bit on her lower lips quite hardly.

"What did I do??" Sindhu asked pretending to be innocent with a pitiful expression on her face while wincing in pain slightly. It did not really hurt. Even while punishing Gautham did not have the heart to hurt her but Sindhu just wanted to act dramatic and tease him a bit.

"Yea you did not do anything and I am superman." Gautham replied sarcastically.

"Really??? So you can fly then??" Sindhu asked teasing him further while putting up her best act.

"Come on baby. Stop playing around. You need to eat first. You did not have anything in 24 hours straight." Gautham said concerned and pushed the plate of sandwich into her hands.

Sindhu leaned in and gave him a lingering kiss on his cheeks and whispered, "I love you." And then gave him a dazzling smile that stopped his breath. She then reached out and took the plate from him started munching on them.

Sindhu held half a sandwich between her teeth while taking another half in her hands and extended it towards Gautham.

"You eat. I am making some for myself now." Gautham replied but it went to deaf ears and Sindhu stubbornly held it near his mouth without making any move to budge.

Gautham helplessly let out a sign and said, "You are a stubborn little thing you know," And took a bite from the sandwich just the same.

Sindhu gave him a goofy grin and happily munched the rest of her sandwiches.