Epilogue

A few days after the wedding

When Gautham woke up, it was pretty late. But gods bless him the first thing he saw was his wife walking out after a shower with wet hairs dripping over her shoulders. She was wearing a pajama kurta. Sindhu was busy drying her hairs that she did not notice Gautham waking up. When she walked near the bed Gautham quickly reached out and crashed her on top of him.

Sindhu yelped in surprise then hit him on his arms and said, "You scared me idiot."

Gautham just let out a chuckle but firmly held her against himself.

"Did you sleep well??" Gautham asked softly.

Sindhu felt his throat vibrating against her ear which was rested against his chests as he spoke. For some reason it calmed her down. She nodded her head without looking up but she snuggled into his chest more comfortably.

Gautham ran his fingers through her wet hairs soothingly. The shampoo smell and her freshly bathed scent invaded his senses very slowly. He could hear his heart beat racing. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down but it seemed like he was already lost to his temptations.

He quickly toppled Sindhu beside him and hovered over her. His eyes hungrily took in the sight in front of them.

Sindhu's slightly flushed cheeks from her bath, her fluttering lids when his breath touched them, her rosy lips that were left to the mercy of her teeth as she bit on them nervously, her wet hair that was stubbornly sticking to her sides of her nape, her uneven breath that rushed out her nose hot and nervous and finally her chests that were moving up and down with her rapid heartbeat- everything was enticing Gautham to commit a sin.

Gautham left a light kiss on her cheeks and buried his face over her shoulders and nuzzled into her neck. His self-control was very weak in the morning. Sindhu could feel his short rapid breaths on her neck that made all hairs behind her neck stand still.

"You have any idea how ravishing you look at this moment??" Gautham asked between his deep breaths. His voice was obviously very hoarse.

Sindhu frowned, "I am not a cake Gautham!" she said in a very unhappy voice.

When he heard her reply, Gautham pulled back to look at her amused.

She was pouting like kid complaining about her sufferings in preschool. Her pouting lips simply just intensified his suffering. He let out a dry self-deprecating chuckle and said, "You are going to be the death of me baby!!"

His thumbs very softly rubbing her over her cheeks while his dark eyes stayed on her lips. Sindhu could clearly see what was going on over his head. She pursed her lips for a second and then leaned over and gave him a sloppy peck over his open lips. But then her brows crunched the next second. Her nose twitched as she said, "You need to brush!!"

Gautham rolled over and let out a hearty laugh, "Like I said you are going to be death of me!" he said in an utterly amused and gleeful voice. He quickly got out of his bed and walked towards the bath to do his wife's bidding like an obedient husband he was.

Gautham came out after 5 minutes only to find Sindhu drying her hair standing in front of the vanity mirror. He went near her and pulled her by her arms and made her sit in the bed. Then he took her towel and sat behind her and started drying her hair.

A warm smile spread on Sindhu's face as she said, "It is nice having a husband."

Gautham couldn't help but let a goofy grin spread on his face. Once he was done drying her hair, he scooped her and sat her over his laps face to face while her legs circle around his waist. Sindhu yelped in surprise at first.