Kissing in the rain

Johns POV

            The flat felt so empty and cold as I quietly re-entered our home. I prayed Roger was still asleep, if he saw me crying he'd want to know why. I lumber off to his room where I had been sleeping. His door always squeaks when you close it, funny how it sounds a thousand times louder at night. I cringed as I shut it as quietly as I could, even though it still made a loud noise. I crawl back into the covers of bed as indescreetly as I can. Victory! My still watery eyes shut and I prepare to weep myself to sleep until a body incased me, spooning me, kissing my neck with an animalistic passion. I'd woken him.

"Mm, baby when'd you get up?" Roger said seductivly. Both of us were sex freaks, so usually I'd already be all over him, not giving a damn about if out two roomates heard us, but not right now. Luckily he doesn't know ive been up for hours. My mouth let out a quiet sob accidentialy and Roger immediately backs away.

"Did I hurt you, what's wrong?" He asks sitting up to get a better look at me.

"No..." I sniffle trying to bury myself in the bed, I want to hide away forever. Roger turns on the lights and sees me fully. Me, drenched in rain, tears, and shame.

"John you're a mess what happened!" He asks, I knew I had to tell him but my body physically refused to let me. My throat was dry, the words wouldn't come out. I licked my lips and managed with what I could

"Brian just kissed me!" I sobbed and fell into my hands. Roger didn't say anything for the longest time. It was hell waiting for his response.

            "How..."

            "What?"

             "How the fuck did this happen?? And when! We went to bed together, now you're soaking wet, where were you? What did you do with him?!"

             "Roger calm down I can explain all of it!" I said "Brian promised he'd take me to star gaze one night and tonight seemed like a good night until this rain came out of nowhere and-""

            "That doesn't explain how he ended up kissing you!"

            "Well.. it just happened, I didn't expect it!" I said.

            "...did you kiss him back?" Roger asked coldly

"N-no! Of course not!" I lie. His blue eyes locked with mine and I felt forced to look away.

"Thats good because... John I love you." He told me with an expression on his face halfway between a smile and a frown. Shit, what could I do now. We hadn't said that to each other yet, I didn't think we were ready! If he ever found out what actually happened that night we would never be ready.

I walked along side Brian on the concrete path, the serene sound of crickets and wind that always came in the night were intreupted when I hear him sigh.

"Sorry, I didn't know id be so cloudy out tonight..." he apoligizes.

"Thats fine you can show me constilations some other time, besides I enjoy just walking." I reply, he smiles and chuckles. Something hits my shoulder and I look upward. Without other warning a downpour of rain hits suddenly. We both starred for a second then laughed in shock. I saw a park shelter in the distance and began running towards it. The two of us stepped into the abondoned shelter and stood amoungst the wooden picnic benches shaking like dogs to dry off. I giggled when I saw him wring out his ridiculously long hair like a towel.

"Im all wet..." I say, reconsidering my words as they came out. Of course he knew I was wet, so was he, that made me look so stupid. But he didn't seem to think they were stupid. I unbutton my jacket and lay it out on a picnic table to dry. When I turn back he's taking off his shirt.

"Woah! What are you doing!" I turned away and shielded my eyes

"My shirts wet, you've seen me shirtless before." He explained and I turned back around sheepishly.

Damnit, he is atractive I can't lie, but that was all just admiring he had a nice body. I always knew he was attractive but never really thought about it untill now. I had seen him without his shirt off once or twice, it was just, different this time.

Also why did he even ask me out to see constilations at night, alone. He knew I was taken so he couldnt think this was a date. But if it were a date, it would be perfect. The night was set up perfectly to be romantic, two lovers running from the rain, at least thats how I picture perfection.

I realise my mind is wandering and all the while im starring at him longingly. Shit! He notices me and walkes up closer. Though the storm clouds cover the sky i can see all the stars in the night in his eyes at that moment. He takes my cheek in his large warm hand.

"John..." he purrs looking deeply into my eyes. Whats going on?

"Yes?" I mumble, my heart beating so fast I think it might stop.

"I-I want to, Can I, john I want to kiss you." He awkwardly stutters out. I know the right answer was no, but im drunk off off thick lust, and the only answer I can reply is.

"Yes." Our lips met instantly and he fixes his hands around my waist, it was a night I will never let myself forget.

I don't know what I would do if he found out i also kissed him and also liked him. Well do I like him? He's just so gentle, but im being crazy!

"I love you too." There I said it, theres no going back now. Roger smiles and kisses me lightly on the nose. "Can we forget about this whole Brian thing then?" I asked and roger darted a glance away.

"And what just let him get away with snogging my boyfriend." He says getting worked up all over again. Another part I didn't tell him was that Brian was shirtless when he kissed me. Im also sure it wouldve gone much further if I hadn't insisted on stopping.
"Just let it go rog, he won't do it again." I say taking his hand and squeezing it.
"Well he'd better not." Roger smiled and pulled me into another kiss. Little did either of us know what was headed down the road.

This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's really bad
Tell me if I should make a second part
:)