Caught him in a net

Brian's POV

            Maybe John loves Roger, and that breaks my heart. But Roger does not love John! All they do is fuck! I know because im in the same apartment as them. Its not so much it would become a noise complaint (yet) but what other time do they spend alone with each other. They went on one date as far as I know, to the cinema. They don't talk much with each other. Its another night, 10:35 this is when they usually begin their fuckfest that lucky us all get to hear. But I haven't heard anything yet.

Ive had feelings for deaky for months. I realised it while he was dating Roger, and its only gotten worse since I kissed him. It makes it worse knowing He doesn't even enjoy the sex, he started sobbing when I asked why he had scratches all over him. Suddenly Roger bursts out of his bedroom and hops around on one foot as he struggles to put a shoe on the other.

            "What on earth are you doing?" I ask, my head poking out of my bedroom.

            "I forgot something in my car ill be back!" He yells back to his bedroom, running out of the door. Im about to go back into my room when I hear deaky sneeze from Rogers room. Well its strange sounding, gargly and muffled. Something sounded wrong. I knock on the door and am greeted with what sounds like someone trying to talk with their mouth full. Im getting worried so I push open the door and see John lying there on the bed half naked, arms and legs tied, with a gag in his mouth.

            "Oh my god!" I yelled. My first instinct was to take out the gag not to leave. I helped it out of his moth and he wiped away some spit. I cant see how anyone could find this sexy. He looked like a sad creature caught in a net.

            "Im so sorry Bri I didn't mean for you to walk in" he apoligized, blushing from embarssment.

            "No its fine, do you want me to untie you?" I ask, he nodds gently and looks like he's about to cry.

            "Does Roger always do this to you?" I work on unting the knots but Roger has done them oretty tight.

            "No just this once, but...I didn't really want it." He answers. "But if I tell him I don't want it then he makes me feel guilty and says its because im-" he stops before he finishes, but I can make a guess thats its about when we kissed.

            "This is all my fault John..." I say as I finish one knot and work on the next. I hate that Roger is doing this because of me or at least thats my guess, it seems acurate.

            "No its not Bri, we've been losing the heat in our relationship we're just trying to spice things up." He explains regaining the confidence in his voice. I sigh and untie the lost knot setting him free. He stretches and I can hear the front door open. I leave the room to go talk to roger before he knows I saw his boyfriend in that awkward position to say the least.

            "Got it!" He pants holding up a shiny small black shopping bag with a printed red lipstick kiss on the side.

            "Wait rog," I stop him as he starts walking back. "Can we talk?"

            "Er, sorry. I was sort of in the middle of something. In the morning I can chat." He says beginning to head back to the bedroom.

            "No we have to talk now, dont make deaky do the weird sex stuff." He looks at me with confusion and thne anger.

            "What do you mean? what did he tell you!" He says now intruiged. He's still mad at me for the whole kissing thing, but if I dont tell him who will?

            "I accidentially walked in on John all tied up and he said he doesn't like it, he's just doing it so you know that he loves you." I explain.

            "Why wouldn't he tell me that?" Roger says sadly. I feel relieved again, I know roger wouldn't want to hurt him. "I had no idea, thank you."

            "Goodnight rog." I say as he walks away.

            "Goodnight Bri." I sigh happily. A platonic relationship with John, I can do that. For John. For Roger.

This one was pretty short, sorry.