Sick

Johns POV

Roger's sick. At first we thought it was just a hangover but he couldn't hold anything down and felt really hot. I took his temperature, 102.7 f, we think its the flu.

My sleeping angel lies helplessly on his bed, how I hate seeing him like this. I blow him a kiss not wanting to risk getting myself sick. I put a wet washcloth on his forehead which seems to have dried so I take it off. As I run it under cold water in the kitchen I hear Brian cough. Funny he's been coughing a lot today.

            "Come here." I ask and turn off the water.

            "Why?" He sniffles. I put the back of my hand to his forehead, its hot.

            "Get off!" He pushes my hand back.

            "You've got Rogers bug, you should go to his bed well make that the quarentine room." I half joke, but I also don't want to have to wash two sets of sheets. I know I'll have to be the one doing it since Freddie refuses to learn how any home appliance works.

            "No im fine." He protests but im not having it.

            "No you're not now please get in bed with Roger or you'll get us all sick!" I command and he hobbles off to Rogers room. I ready two washcloths and find him burried under covers already asleep beside Roger. I have work in a few minutes, Freddie's already left. I hope they'll be okay by themselves.

I return home from work and the sick twins are still asleep but now seem to be spooning each other. I shut the door gently so as not to wake them and wait for Freddie to come home so I don't feel so lonely. Is this what having children feels like? It's not too bad.

Fred enters the kitchen and shuts the door too loudly I shush him in return.

            "Brians sick now too so ive decided to keep the germs in Roger's room"

            "Thats a shame." He says. We spend the rest of the evening together but I miss the comfort of Roger that Freddie, well no one can provide. Before I go to sleep I check on him again. Hes drowning in Brians giant arms but he groggily opens his eyes when he hears me walk in. I blow him a kiss and he drifts back to sleep. I find it hard to sleep without him, the bed feels so cold. Can you feel homesick while you're already home?

Both of them still sick. I make some soup broth that Roger holds down but Brian starts to look green and is given a bin. He pitfully hands me the trashcan once hes finished and Roger grimaces in disgust at the sight.

            "Guess you could say its karma" I say about to replace the bin.

            "What?" Roger asks.

            "You know for getting sick in Brians hair."

            "Wh- Oh yeah I was so drunk I can barely remember." I can't wait until he's not sick again so I can kiss him and hold him. It's so hard to resist, undead I blow him a kiss. He pretends to catch it and place it on his cheek.

Ok you still gotta wait for the spiciness, but I promise it's coming