Freddie Finds Out

Freddie's POV

Well that date was a bust. Rule number one of all life, never go on a date with a clingy bootycall. At least I got a free meal out of it.

Thats not what my focus was on right now, why had all three boys been trying to kick me out of the flat. I want to be offended, no I am offended. Are they trying to kick me out for good? Is it a sign should I get my own place. I don't think I can even afford to get an apartment on my own right now. Or maybe it's something completely different.

Oh well I guess I'd have to spy around to see what they're up to as soon as I got home. I opened the door to our flat, no one was in this kitchen. I walked to the living room, also empty. My, Roger, and John's room were all empty and Brians was locked. Locked? I pressed my ear against the door, not much noise just some shuffling so at least one of them is in there. Doing what though? I can hear light snoring perhaps, so, sleeping? Who sleeps at 9:46 on a saturday? Maybe people in retirement homes but not thoose boys.

Usually by now John and Roger are very loudly and obnoxious having sex. I'm happy they coupled up and all, but it's getting ridiculous at this point.

I waited a long time for any of them to return home but no one else came so it confirmed that all three of them were in Brians room sleeping. Probably at least maybe theyre out somewhere else and only one of them is in his room. Then why would all of them want me gone? I decided I should get a clearer answer in the morning.

In the morning

Johns in the kitchen making coffee, wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

            "So when did you get home last night?" I ask him.

            "Eh, good morning? I never left."
He responds offering me a cup of coffee which I take. Thats strange.

            "Look im going to just ask it, what happened in Brians room last night, why was his door locked?" I ask bluntly while he takes a slow sip.

            "Well..." he says red in the face but doesn't continue whatever he was going to say. Screw this im going to look for myself. I set down my drink on the counter noisly and hurry down the hall. Brians door is unlocked so Deaky must have been in there last night.

            "Wait don't!"  He yells and I push open the door.

Roger and Brian are on the floor together. Cuddling. The two men who wouldn't stop arguing for days are snuggling up to each other on Brians floor. God what I would have given to have a camera at that moment. After the first state of shock then came the confusion. We established what they were doing now why were they doing it. They were covered by a blanket but seemed to be shirtless and by my guess probably also pantsless. Ooh la la.

            "Well you've seemed to have an eventful night." I said kicking Roger in the side. Roger joted up while Brian remained in a drowsy state.

            "Care to explain?"

            "Frankly it's none of your business Fred!" The blonde glares at me. Then trys to cover his semi obviously naked body with the blanket.

            "Come on let them have their privacy Ill explain." Deaky says pulling me by the arm out of the room. He gently closes the door and I cross my arms at him.

            "Right, well um. Roger didn't like that Brian and I kis- well you know that. So we decided to um, have a threesome" He said that last part so quietly I couldn't understand him.

            "What?" I ask, he pulls me farther away from the door and whispers to me.

            "We had a threesome!" He turns bright pink and faces away. How the hell is a threesome supposed to help? I mean there are few situations where I think sex cannot solve the problem, but this seems like the wrong aproach.

            "We'd been losing the spark in out relationship and he didn't like the tension between me and Bri, it seemed reasonable." He explained seeing the confused look on my face

            "If you say so..." I say, hey im
jusy glad theyre not kicking me out.

Eh,
This was kinda filler