So much closer

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This chapter has smuttt

Rogers POV

It's Saturday, nearly sundown, I hold the note in my hand. They really haven't come home yet. I know it says they're coming back on Monday but I really thought it was a joke. I miss them, if they don't come back I swear to god I'll murder Freddie. I'll bet anything it was his idea.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" Brian says entering the room. "You're just never satisfied are you Taylor."

"Don't start with me Brian, you're the one who went for it, with both of us." I snap. "And for the record, not that it's any of your bloody business! I'm thinking of both of them, I'm worried about both of them!"

"I'm sorry Roggie, I'm worried about them too but I'm sure they're coming back we just have to wait until Monday."

Brian pauses and sits on a nearby chair.

"It's just, I see the way he looks at you. What if you're going to go back to him?

"Brian, I've always been in love with you. I thought you were straight for so long, and then John said he liked me. When he cheated on me I was really jealous of you. I couldn't stand that you were actually gay, but chose him." I explain as I sit by his side. His bends down to kiss my head and I lay it on his lap.

"Roger you should have told me from the beginning, I would've gone straight to you." He says as he strokes my hair.

"If only we could go back in time." I chuckle.

"Deaky still liked you though, he would still have ended up hurt."

"Yeah but less hurt than being cheated on." I groan and rub my eyes "I can't believe I cheated on him, I just didn't have the balls to break up with him while he was taking care of me and all."

"Shh, baby it's fine I understand. We just have to make it right again."

*************************************

Johns POV

I'm not sad to be spending the last night in the weird little motel with the broken bed. We'll get back home at around 7:30 probably, depending on when we leave.

I exit the bathroom after a nice hot shower. I have nothing to complain about there, probably because it's been so long since I last had one. Freddie's already in bed. My bed is broken still, so I get in next to him, closely only cause it's cold,  you know? He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close, which is fine cause it's cold.

"John, how come you didn't tell anyone about the broken bed?" He asks.

"I... I just prefer being with you-or someone I guess. I prefer to be with someone." I blabber.

"I suppose that's why your snuggling me too?"

"No! I mean-it's just so cold in here, remember?!" I exclaim and he stifles a laugh.

"Yeah I went to the front desk, they said they would fix it."

"Oh..." I say, I thought it felt less cold in here. Without another word Freddie plants a kiss on my lips. A long smooth kiss. It's exactly as it should be, it feels so right. Until a thought entered my mind.

"Wait did you just take me here so you could seduce me?" I say defensively and scoot away from him in the bed. It would sure explain why he's been so enthusiastic about this crappy place.

"What, no! You were practically killing yourself back at home, you needed to get away. John why would you ever say something like that?" He sits up and turns on the lamp.

"It's just been weird I guess... you're being all over excited about nothing, it's just unlike you."

"I just felt bad that you were already so sad and I took you on such a downer of a holiday." He chuckles.

"Damn it," I groan "now I've gone and ruined the mood."

"Would you like me to keep seducing you?" He asks moving closer to me so he can whisper in my ear.

"Yes." I giggle and he kisses me again. More passionately this time. He lays me down on the bed and straddles me. I unbutton my shirt and he immediately puts his hands and lips on my chest. Kissing and feeling up and down.

"Do you have a condom?" He asks

"I might in my wallet." I say as he climbs off of me. I stumble through the dark room to my wallet that I left on the bathroom counter. Inside it I find a super old, hopefully not expired condom. Roger and I used them at the very beginning of our relationship, but then it became such a pain to have to buy them so often.

I come back to the bedroom to find Fred wearing nothing but his boxers. My mouth hangs slightly agape and feels so dry. We meet each other half way in the room desperately kissing and feeling each other's body's as if we needed it for survival.

Freddie drops to his knees, taking my shorts with down with him. My hard in exposes itself to the world and Freddie smirks before sliding most of my cock down his throat in one swift movement. He's clearly well experienced.

"Oh Freddie..." I moan as I feel my orgasm approaching. "I'm so close!"
He quickly stops and I whine disappointedly. I haven't had proper sex since the threesome. And then it was still mostly just Roger giving me a blowjob. And admittedly, Freddie was doing better than Roger at that right now.

"Get on the bed love." He whispers to me. I obligingly lie on the bed and arch my back in the air. This isn't my first time round the playground.

I hear him spit, and moments later feel him stick a finger inside my ass. I moan softly and he adds a second finger. Then finally a third. He pulls them out and I prepare for the sweet bliss of being filled up again.

"Before we do this, we should have a safe word."

"Oh ok, um..." my eyes search the room for a random object. "Lamp."
He hums a response. I wait a minute with my face buried in the comforter on the bed, unable to see what he's doing behind me. I open my mouth to say something right as he penetrates me and I moan instead.

"Too rough?" He asks being careful not to move. Impatiently I wiggle around trying to get more of him

"No, harder, please." I beg. He obliges and thrusts into me roughly. A loud cry escapes my throat, followed by little ah, noises. Freddie on the other hand is louder than I ever expected. Moaning, groaning, and cursing like there's no tomorrow. His hand reaches down to grasp my dick, and I shudder as he grabs it. He bucks his hips sharply and jabs right into my sweet spot. I scream and beg him to continue.

"Come for me baby." He asks and I whimper in reply. He pumps in a few more times and I reach my climax, cumming all over his hand. He moans loudly one last time and pulls out, taking the condom off of his soft dick.

I collapse a breath heavily. We get back under the covers and cuddle in pure bliss and relaxation. There is no one in the world but us.

"So..." I play with a strand of his midnight colored hair and he smiles tiredly at me "What does this make us, dating?" I ask

"I'd love to be dating, would you?"

"Yeah I think I would like that." I giggle. He sighs and pulls me close to him again. It feels closer this time, so much closer.