Threesome

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This chapter contains smut (duh)

Brian's POV

"Im going out on a date, ill be back in a few hours." Freddie announces loudly in the doorway.

"Anyone special?" I ask.

"No more like a free meal, but im mostly going because all of my roomates have been trying to kick me out for the past week for whatever reason." He says sarcastically bitter, I laugh nervously. I know why. Roger and John told me about having a threesome, and I was suprised but they explained. I agreed to do it and since then weve been trying to find a good time for it. By that I mean try to kick Freddie out for a couple hours. I at least didnt think it was polite of us to force poor Fred to listen to us, im not sure what the other two think theyre usually as loud as they please. I find my way to Johns room where his door is open and hes reading a book in his bed.

"Freddie's going to be out for a while." I say from the door way. He looks up and springs off the bed over to me, locking his lips with mine suddenly.

"Lets find Roger." He says pulling away from the aggressive kiss. He skips out the door, but I stay a moment out of shock before we find Roger in the kitchen.

"So where are we going to do this?" Roger asks "I have a bigger bed but John and your room have more space on the floor."

"Can we do it in Brians room? His rug will be more comfortable." John asks and the two turn to me.

"Yeah sure." I say and we head to my room, and its starting to settle in that this is actually happening. We all enter my room and begin stripping down clothing. After I have my shirt off I lock the door, just incase Fred comes back from his date early. Im only begining to work on the zipper of my trousers when John latches his lips onto mine again. I pin him against the door with a thud and I can feel a buldge growing against my leg. He moans loudly as I go for his neck. Roger notices and tries to seperate us.

"Hey, too much! I decide what happens tonight, okay?" He reminds us. We dissapointedly pull apart from each other. Roger goes in to kiss John and I feel awkward as I watch them hotly make out. Roger notices and leans over to kiss me. His lips are plump and soft, but he makes out roughly. Its like he's trying to eat something at the back of your throat, he throws his entire body into it. I close my eyes and let myself go in the feeling until he moans very abruptly scarring me out of my lust filled trance. I dissappoinyly notice that Deaky is going rouge sucking him off and I admit, I feel upset it wasnt me who made him scream. I have to say they're just as loud in person as they are betweem thr walls.

I sit there awkwardly not sure really what to do. It felt wrong watching as Roger gripped my rug so tightly I thought he would rip it. No wonder Deaky ends up with so many scratches.

John opens one eye and reaches his arm over to my crotch. He trys to get my boxers off the rest of the way but I help him out seeing as he only has one hand to work with at the moment. My erection springs free and he begins to wank me off. I hitch a moan in my breath and Roger hears. He opens his eyes and slapped away Johns hand.

"I said not to do anything without my permission!" He growled at us.

"Well what are we allowed to do then!" Deaky whines.

"Fine then, Brian fuck my boyfriend!" He commanded angrily. God I hate it when he acts like a drama queen.

"No roger its fine we'll do what you say." I reassure him, this is starting to get weird.

"Yeah, and thats what Im telling you to do, fuck my boyrfriend, I want the sexual tension to be gone by the end of tonight and its clearly strong because you can't keep your hands off each other. Now hold on ill be right back." Roger says leaving the room to just the younger man and I.

"Pin me down again." John says, biting his lip. With that I lay him down, hovered my body over him. He moans Brian loudly as I work kisses from his neck downward. As I'm getting down to his torso something hits me.

"Ow!" I say turning around to see what it was. Roger threw a bottle of lube at us.

"what?" He says dramatically"its only to help you, get on with it already!"
I fixed some lube on my fingers and started prepping him, while Roger agrily watches from the corner. Once he seemed ready enough I lined myself up with his entrance and look back at Roger.

"You're sure this is okay?" I ask.

"Yes! Just go!" he huffs and I start thrusting carefully and gently

"Baby, baby, baby!" Deaky called me continuesly as I let myself fall into the ectasy of the moment.

"No stop! I changed my mind!" Roger said. Of course, I should've realised this was gonna happen. I pull out of John and Roger goes back to snogging him while I had nothing to do.

"Can you at least give me a role?" I ask impatiently.

"Fine, you can fuck me." Roger said compliently but irritated.

"I thought you were a top Rog." I said with no mean to offened.

"Brian May you can do what I say or leave!"

"So you'll kick me out of my own bedroom then?" I asked bewildered. Who did this short little blonde think he was?

"Well not if you just fuck me already!" He asked. Watching him beg, sort of, was defiently a turn on. He got going giving Deaky a blowjob but hitched his ass high in the air. It wasnt long after I prepped him before I was deep into him, watching him moan and whimper with each thrust.

Not before long our movements were all in sync. In a jolt I knew I hit Rogers prostate when he screamed.

"Fuuuck im gonna cum..." he whimpered after a few more thrusts then came all over my carpet. I jerked my hips and came inside of him as he tightened around me. We paused for a moment to come down from our highs and catch our breath before Deaky whined, he hadnt gotten his turn yet. Roger immediatly latched his hand around Johns cock and pump it until he came in a screaming mess.

We all laid down on the floor next to each other untill roger pulled my arm over his side, signalling for me to spoon him. Both of them fell asleep before me, and I could hear Roger breathing so softy. I get up and flip off the lamp. The blonde drowsily opens one eye and whines at me.
            "Shh." I say and kiss him on the neck as I wrap my arm back around him. I didn't know Rog was such a snuggler. I close my eyes and let my exhausted body drift off. It was really good sex, but I was going to need to buy a new rug after this.

This is the first smut I've ever written so sorry if it was really bad.
Hope you're enjoying the story!-