Chilly weather

Freddie's POV

Deaky seemed so nervous on the bus. He wouldn't stop tapping the his foot and mostly just starred ahead at the seat ahead of us. He eventually just fell asleep on my shoulder.

The bus stopped and I looked out the window to check. Yep, this is our stop. I gently shake John awake and he lifts his head.

"It's time to go Babe." I say and help him to his feet. A few others exit the bus and he stretches and yawns embracing the cold air.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"Not long, you can go back to sleep at home if you're still tired."

He stopped in his tracks and I almost didn't realize he wasn't following me as I began to walk forward.

"Do you think Brian and Roger will be home when we get there?" He asks as he catches up to me.

"Well yes I suppose so, but you're going to have to talk to them at some point." I say. He shivers and takes my spare hand with his. His palm is sweaty despite how cold it's gotten to be.

As we near out building he's stopped talking and I can hear his breathing shake.

"I want to stop!" He shouts as we see the building come into view. He sits at a bus station bench. I hear him whimpering and put my arms around him. God he's shaking so heavily, what's wrong with him?

"It's Fine. it's only Roger and Brian, you'll be fine." I try to take his trembling hand but he slaps it away.

"No it's not okay! They hate me and probably want me to leave!" He jolts his heavy head in my direction and stares at me with glassy pleadings eyes "Don't make me go up there." He whispers.

"Not until you're ready baby, you're going to be okay." I rub his shoulder until the shaking comes down. It doesn't stop completely. I'm scared for him, I don't know what's going on.

"It looks like rain..." I say referring the the cloud filled sky above us, just trying to change the subject.

"I hate the rain, I hate it." He grumbles weakly.

We sit for minutes until he's calm enough to stand up and walk to the entrance of the building.

We approach our door. I rummage through my pants pockets for the house key, I nearly put it in before checking his expression. It's dead but terrified.

"Are you ready? I ask.

"Lets just get it over with." He mumbles back. I turn the key and take his hand, pushing open the door with my hip. I don't hear anything at first.

"Honey I'm home!" I shout and then hear a door being thrown open. Roger comes racing down the hall.

"DONT EVER FUCKING LEAVE AGAIN! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I FUCKING WAS!" He shrieks as he takes us both in a hug.

"Didn't you see my note?" I ask.

"Some note!" He scoffs "John I am so so sorry."

"It's fine Rog, it's all fine." John pats him on the back. I see Brian emerge from around the corner.

"John you actually came back!" He exclaims his face lighting up.

"Well hello to you too." I say sarcastically.

"Can you ever forgive us?" Brian asks John, completely ignoring my comment.

"It's really fine I'm much better now." He says with his adorable tooth gaped grin. Roger goes to take our bags but his eyes lie on our hands, our holding hands.

"Wait, you two..." he slowly starts and we nod eagerly. "I... wow I didn't see this coming. Have you done it yet."

We look to the side but I see John face turn cherry red. Brian frowns on the opposite end of us.

"Wait what are you talking about?" He asks.

"Roger that is our own private business." I say squeezing Johns hand to which he smiles sheepishly. "But for the record yes we did."

"Freddie!" Deaky yells throwing my hand away as I laugh.

"Wait you two are... an item?" Brian slowly asks. I nod again, dramatically.

"That's great for you guys!" He smiles pulling all four of us into a huge hug with his freakishly long arms that he can never find shirts that fit properly for them.

"Look!" Roger says gesturing to the window. "It's snowing!" Light snowflakes dance through the wind, sticking to windows and concrete.

"I guess I was wrong about the rain." I pull my boyfriend aside by his waist and hold him. "So do you hate the snow too?"

"No, I love the snow." His mouth spreads into the widest smile I've seen in a while. The feeling is contagious and I can't help but kiss his beautiful perfect lips.

"Don't go getting all mushy on us now." Roger complains. I ignore him. I really can't help it.

I love him, he might not be ready to hear it yet but I've said it in my head almost every time I see him smile, besides,

I love the snow too.

                            The end