Preparing to leave

Freddie's POV

Things certainly haven't been pretty the last 48 hours. When I came home I found all of the boys crying.

John said Roger and Brian were sleeping together. Which I first took as them being asleep in the same bed, as they had been for the past few days being sick and all.

I asked Roger, who was also crying, why Deaky was crying. Roger told me to piss off. And locked himself in his room.

Brian wouldn't come out of Rogers room but I could hear him crying.

Eventually when he left to use the toilet I stopped him before he could retreat back to his room and I got Brian to talk. They've been doing it behind our backs for awhile now. Like while we thought Roger was puking he was getting a blowjob from Brian! Well puking and getting a blowjob from Brian, the details are fuzzy. Doing both at once would be, just ew.

John hasn't come out of his room except to leave for work. He hasn't been eating either. No one has given a shit about him lately not even himself, it's up to me to fix this.

I knock three times on Johns door. He doesn't answer.

"I know you're in there." I say but he doesn't respond.

"You can't just starve yourself forever."

I leave the hallway to go to the kitchen, If he won't eat himself I'll have to force feed him. There's some canned soup, pretty plain, I heat it up. He mustn't have much of an appetite, I don't want to force it after all.

"Let me in." I say bluntly and rattle at the locked door. "John I'm worried about you!" He hasn't spoken in a while. What's he doing in there? What if he's hurting himself! I rattle at the door more aggressively. My minds racing thinking of the worst outcome. I know he takes antidepressants, has he been remembering to take them?

"You let me in right now!" I scream trying to kick down the door. The door swings open to someone I almost don't recognize. John wears a dirty t shirt and shorts.

"Don't give yourself a heart attack." He says and lets me in.

"You've been scaring me! When was the last time you ate?" I say and shove the bowl into his hands.

"I don't know..." he says and licks the hardly wet soup spoon. "I can't go out in the kitchen, what if they're there?"

"You need a break from this. John how about the two of us take a weekend trip. We'll leave them behind and you won't have to risk seeing them at all." I suggest. His face lights up.

"Yeah screw them lets leave!" He says

"We can't leave forever, just until your stable enough. After the weekend you could stay with your sister, I imagine you still won't feel up to it. But you can't just stay here and starve yourself."

He stays still for a moment and take a proper spoonful of the soup. I smile but his face retorts back to a frown. Then he chuckles.

"This is the same soup I gave to Brian and Roger..." he laughs. "How did I not notice it? They had they're hands all over each other, I thought they were just cold or afraid or whatever bullshit they would lie with!"

We sit silently on the edge of his bed for a second. I hit him playfully on the side.

"Oh just forget them already!" I say. He smiles weakly and leans his heavy head on my shoulder. I doubt he's been getting enough sleep too. The blinds in his room closed and dusty. My goal for the weekend is to get him back on track.

*************************************

Rogers POV

This has been actual hell, and we thought  being sneaky was hard. I've been camped out in Brian's room for the most part until  we realized  John doesn't come out of his room except to leave for work. If Fred happens to catch me or Brian out of his room he shoots us the nastiest death glare I've ever seen. Boy I've made a mess of things.

Brian still lies asleep next to me. I don't want to disturb him so I discreetly crawl out of bed. No we haven't had sex since John caught us. It just feels so wrong. Both Fred and Johns bedroom doors are open, a quick glance inside confirms they're both empty. It's the weekend they couldn't have left for work. The kitchen is empty but the stove has a note on it.

Dear cheaters,
We left. Enjoy the empty flat. Will be back on Monday but not deacy.
See you never
Fred :)

Oh my god they left! They left us.

"Brian!" I sprint back to our room and flap the paper in his face.

"Ugh, What?" He groans.

"Fred and John left us!"

Suddenly wide eyed and awake he takes the note and looks over it.

"It says they'll be back on Monday. " he says and burrows his mop of hair in his pillow trying to doze off again.

"No, not John! He might never come back!" Tears coat my glassy eyes and I bite my lip. It's just now occurring to me I may never see him again. I think the last thing I said to him might've been "this isn't what it looks like." I'm such a fool. I really messed up this time.

Thank you guys for 146 reads!
Love you all so much!
Mwah!