Episode 4, Part 3: High Steaks Operation

Steak Night in Hell's Kitchen is one of the many highlights of the show. It was a break from the regular menu for the diners and a night of hell for the workers on the meat station. Chef Ramsay personally customized the menu along with Sous Chefs Christina and Jockey. For appetizers, they have the classic BLT salad, beef carpaccio and pork sliders. The revamped entree consisted of the original beef wellington and New York strip, and the newly added filet mignon, ribeye, and porterhouse steaks.

          Jean Philippe did his part and had the restaurant redecorated, with the help of the ladies. The once elegant restaurant decked in red, white and black was transformed into a high-end Texas-style pub. He himself was dressed like a sheriff, complete with a gold star and boots. Even the servers sported white Stetsons along with their usual uniform.

          Tonight, there were three VIP guests so the maitre d' had a special Black chef's table set up in X's kitchen. "Ladies," Chef Ramsay entered the Red Kitchen. "We have VIP guest actors Tom Felton and Emma Watson in the chef's table. Is everything prepped?"

          "Yes, Chef!" The Red Team chorused as they focus on their stations, eager to win a dinner service for once.

          Chef Gordon made his way to the Blue Kitchen. "Blue Team, heads up! Chef's table, VIP guest, director of 'Wolf of Wall Street' and 'Goodfellas', please welcome Martin Scorsese!"

          The men clapped and waved, surprised to see one of Hollywood's coveted directors grace their table. The director smiled as he sat down with his wife, and exchanged a few greetings with Gordon.

          X had just finished prepping her own kitchen and was shocked to see a group of soldiers in full uniform entering her kitchen. Adjusting her mask and wiping her hands on her apron, she approached them. "Hi! What can I do for you?"

          The tall, dark-haired, muscular man smiled and held out his hand. "Good evening, ma'am. I am Vice Admiral Jonathan Hawkins." X shook hands with the officer who had a very firm grip.

          On cue, Chef Ramsay approaches. "Right, I see you've met our VIP Guests for the Black Kitchen. They are esteemed officers of the US Navy SEALs. Men, I am honoured to have you here in my restaurant." Gordon shook hands with them.

          "The pleasure is all ours, Chef." They said as they settled down and Jean Philippe took their orders.

          The first batch of appetizers went smoothly for all the kitchens. It was a very important night for everyone, not to mention the added stress of the VIPs who were watching every move in the kitchen.

          "Blue Team! Appetizers, chef's table. One salad, one carpaccio!"

          "One salad, one carpaccio heard!" Kaito, who was on apps, responded automatically and started on the salad while Baron started the carpaccio.

          Gordon then went to the Red kitchen. "Red team! Where's the salad and sliders for the VIP Table?"

          "Right here, Chef." Kimberly brought the appetizers to the pass, hoping it will pass the chef's standards.

          "Great job, Kimberly." Satisfied, the chef let Kimberly serve the appetizers to the actor and actress.

          Back in the Black Kitchen, X was putting the finishing touches on the two two-tops she did simultaneously and Chef Jockey read her ticket. "X, VIP apps, ready?"

           "As I'll ever be, Chef Jockey."

          "One BLT salad, two carpaccio, three sliders."