2

here we go ...

disclaimer: skip this chapter if you don't like sex

amara rahman

i find myself gripping jack's hand a bit tighter when we walk in to derek's house, the boy himself downing a bottle of alcohol. "what's up, lovebirds?"

his hand unravels from mine, and i'd guessed he sensed what i'd been worrying about. "hey. you leaving?"

"relax, my uber's almost here." he scoffs teasingly. "the last thing i'd wanna do is stay here and listen to y'all getting it on."

"thank you for letting us stay." i express to him, directing the awkward conversation elsewhere as i place my gym bag on one of the kitchen stools.

"you're good. my mom got a promotion last month and insisted on getting housekeeping every few weeks. they're coming in the morning, so i'm chilling."

"nice," jack had mumbled, while reaching out for the bottle in derek's hand. i let out a sigh.

derek eyes me, before downing the last of it. "stay sober for your special night. see you guys!"

we sealed our tension with silence for a few minutes, most likely in attempt to help it disperse.

jack grabs a plastic bag, one he'd arrived with in which i spent a second or two pondering over what it was, eventually letting go of the thought. "i'll be right back. stay here?"

"sure," i mumble, watching as he treks up the stairs. i'd made out a candle through the bag, and i practically felt my heart beam.

i spent the remaining minutes in the downstairs bathroom, mentally checking off my list, which mostly consisted of places i'd need to shave and if i'd smelt good.

i finish off the preparation by spraying my rose scented perfume, a fragrance jack had told me several times he'd loved.

it had been almost a year since i'd last had sex, so i wasn't surprised when my nerves flared like there was no tomorrow. i asked myself once more if i was sure with this decision, in which i settled on yes. i was. i'd been ready for months.

it somehow became a thing for the two of us to save this particular moment. it stemmed from our lack of interest, regardless of the pressure on the outside. but at the beginning of summer, we'd decided for today; the day before our last homecoming.

i mentally curse myself for the sweat already forming on my palms as i exit the bathroom, running them up my jeans in attempt to dry them. i was a wreck.

jack comes down a few minutes later, his expression less stern and more..excited. i would've been lying if i said that hadn't gotten my heart racing faster than ever. "come on."

i couldn't help but smile awkwardly as he reaches out for my hand, which he returns instantly. "stop," he chuckles, and i felt his hands place themselves on my hips as he went in to kiss me. a small peck, though full completely with lust.

our pace up the stairs began to get faster as i felt the eagerness between the two of us. when we reach the top, i decide to kiss him once more before entering the guest bedroom, which had been filled with scented candles and sprinkles of rose pedals.

i already couldn't contain my smile, and my cheeks had been sore. he lifts a single white rose from the bedside table, holding it out to me, "this is for you."

"thank you." i set the rose back down almost instantly, unable to think of anything besides his lips on mine. any thoughts of possible regret i had held today had completely dispersed. and for the first time in a long time, i only focused on the present.

i was about one small push away from falling over on the bed, in which jack reinforced a few seconds later, his body over mine as we shared more kisses, each getting deeper and lustful.

chills sprint up my spine the moment he had lifted my shirt, though his hands were warm like mine. my head spun for a second, in which i couldn't believe we had really been doing this. but the thought ended quickly, and i switched positions, straddling his waist.

though i felt his amused smile on his lips, i continue taking control and run a hand up his shirt, feeling the result of daily football practice on his stomach.

he pulls away, and we glance at each other for a split second before he grabs ahold of my sweater, attempting to raise it above my head until i decided to do it myself. i sensed a wave of insecurity from his eyes on my body, but it passed quickly when he attached our lips once again.

after a few moments, the two of us had taken turns shedding our clothing and my heart in my bare chest pounded against his. i steady my breath, allowing him to switch positions once more. i felt my stomach lunge when his breath went from my chest, to my stomach, settling on my heat.

i glance at the ceiling, before getting myself to look at him, though his eyes were already on mine. even just his hand holding my left thigh back was enough to make me come, but i refrain from doing so.

the feeling was euphoric, and i found myself breathless while also swallowing several lumps in my throat. my hands gripped the bed sheets for a second, before realizing that his hair had been a much better option.

i felt him hesitate when i moan, before he raises himself up once more to meet my lips, "fuck," he murmurs, and my lips part when his hand found my breast.

i enjoy the simple moment for a few seconds, my hands navigating his lower body. he sighs on my lips when i slip my hand beneath his boxers, and i take the second to steady my breath once more.

i'd been afraid of seeming inexperienced, or not good enough. i'd only done this a few times, with one person, so my confidence wasn't very high itself. however, his reaction had said otherwise.

his hand meets mine, and takes it, dragging it above my head while his other hand does the same. our eyes lock for a moment, before reaches over to grab the open condom wrapper on the beside table, glancing down to readjust his length. i look up at the ceiling, awaiting the discomfort rather than watching.

a few seconds later, he towered over me, and i felt his breath fan my ear as he began making slow, steady strokes. "are you good?"

"i'm fine," i murmur, my hands finding his back and holding it to steady him, which also gave me something to grip onto.

i felt a deep breath come up when he'd paused, placing his lips onto my neck. i slightly hold onto his neck, pulling away while simultaneously pulling him as close as i possibly could. "how are you?"

his failure to respond wasn't a surprise to me, and i decided his answer when he pulled my skin tighter with his lips. i take one of his hands, lacing our fingers together.

when he pulls his lips away, i felt the pleasurable sting in my neck last for only a few seconds before other sensations began to take place.

jack lifts himself up by his arms slightly, and i look into his eyes as he begins once again. i could only look at him for a few seconds before pulling him back down, connecting our lips. kissing him always felt just as good as it was the first time.

i pull away when i'd felt my high, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close. "me too," he says, presumably reading my thoughts.

and after a few moments of silence, jack had laid down beside me, the both of us completely breathless as we stare at the white ceiling above us. the silence was more awkward than comfortable, and i was hoping this wasn't a bad sign.

"i love you."

my breath hitched when my words were met with silence, before he turns away, and all i could see was his back.

+++
honestly am so nervous to post this chapter lol smut isn't my thing but i just feel like it would really fit at this particular time, plus just to show their relationship in another aspect.

20 VOTES & I'LL POST CHAPTER 3!

thank you for reading 🥺