Chapter 15: Kidnapped

School was going on as usual. Shinwoo slept throughout most of the time in class. Ikhan continued his work on his laptop. Rai just stared out of his window. Yuna doing her normal studying. And Kiara listened to music while doing her homework. The teacher had warned the students about the recent attacks nearby. Kiara told Frankenstein about Jake, and got scolded for at least fifteen minutes you Frankenstein for not letting him come with him. After school ended, Kiara separated from the others while going home since she had a recording at her studio. They went their separate ways.

"Hi everyone!" Kiara burst into the studio.

"Oh you're here! We can start the recording now." The director said.

Kiara successfully finished her song and everyone was satisfied. Kiara was about to leave when someone hugged her from the back. It was Calestis, Kiara's really close friend.

"You did great today! I'm so proud of you!" Calestis squealed.

"Thanks, wanna join me for dinner tonight?"

"Of course, I'm starving!"

"Great, let's go!"

Calestis Adella:

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Shinwoo, Rai, Ikhan, and Yuna were walking after hanging out in the Internet
café. They were laughing and giggling when Jake approached them. He had a huge smile on his face. He also had someone with him who resembled those creatures.

"Excuse me mister but you're blocking our way." Shinwoo raised his voice.

"Oh sorry, but I have some business to take care of with you guys." Jake stated.

"We don't know what you're talking about, please move."

"Actually, one of you had attacked this man here, so I'm here to avenge him." Jake said, pointing towards the creature with him.

Before they could do anything, the creature jumped on Shinwoo. Shinwoo fought back and kicked him.

"Ikhan, Rai! Take Yuna with you and leave this place!"

"We're not going to leave without you, Shinwoo!" Yuna said, weeping.

That's when those two men came. M-21 and M-24 took Yuna them. Shinwoo got distracted and the creature hit him in the head. Jake the he dragged the kids to their warehouse. Yuna was unconscious. Ikhan quickly called Frankenstein and told him to come. Jake and those men tied all of them up and kept them together.

"I'm going to kill those kids very soon! Khehehehehhehe!" Jake laughed.

"Do we have to kill them?All of them weren't really involved." M-24 interrupted.

"Shut up, failed experiment, you have no right to talk here."

They were talking when Frankenstein came crashing in. He looked like he was very angry.

"How dare you try to kidnap my students? All of you shall die!"

"Y-you? Why are you here?" M-21 stammered.

"Who is he?"

"He's the man who attacked us before, Jake."

"Oh I see, then I guess I'll have to kill you too."

Jake charged on Frankenstein but he stopped the punch with his hand. They were fighting, then Marie also came in. It was three against one. The kids were all unconscious, except Rai. He was trying to untie the rope he was tied with.
Frankenstein fought Jake's men altogether. Then M-24 tried to protect kids when Jake was going to attack them. Jake was furious. He killed M-24 with his sword. M-21 wasn't there. He was helping Frankenstein, since he and M-24 had decided that they didn't want to be part of the Union. Suddenly, Kiara barged in.

"What the f**k is going on in here?" She said angrily.

"Kiara! Don't come nearer, they might hurt you." Frankenstein shouted.

"Fine, I'll just get my friends out of here."

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Kiara ran to Yuna and left the warehouse with her. Before Kiara could do anything else, Marie came in front of her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Marie whispered as she slit Kiara's face with a dagger. "We didn't even start fighting yet."

Kiara wiped the blood her face and grinned. She pushed Marie away and gently laid Yuna down in the floor.

"This fight is only between you and me, don't get my friends into this."

"Deal..."

Suddenly, Kiara's eyes started glowing. Marie flinched.

"Is that..." Marie stuttered.

Before she could finish, Kiara hit her in the stomach. Marie started to cough blood. Kiara smirked and hit her again. Marie fought back, but she was no match against Kiara, although she was a successful experiment of the Union. She felt really angry.

"And now, for my final move..." Kiara said as she pushed a rod through Marie's chest.

Marie's eyes widened as she gasped for air. She collapsed and died after a while. Frankenstein and Rai came with Shinwoo and Ikhan,who were unconscious, after killing Jake and his men. They were shocked after seeing Kiara, who was laughing like a psycho. Her eyes were glowing.

"Kiara, did you kill her?" Frankenstein inquired.

"OMG I did!! I can't believe I did! I've become strong like superman YAS!" Kiara screeched.

M-21 came running, he was shocked after seeing what happened.

"But- Marie was one of the most strong fighters of the Union. This is not possible." M-21 said, shocked.

For a minute, Kiara didn't seem like herself. A dark aura surrounded her. Rai froze there in shock. She was turning slowly into her true self. A small smile escaped Rai's mouth.

They took the kids and left, leaving the two men, surprised.

"How is it possible that both Jake and Marie were killed so easily?"

Kiara