Chapter 25: Kidnapped? Again?!

Shark burst into Tao's room, furious. He was gasping and looking at everyone with rage.

"How the heck did a kid outdo me?!" He yelled.

"What happened Shark?" Takio asked.

"A Noblesse kid got us." Hammer answered.

Shark punch the wall hard with pure rage and embarrassment.

Takio and Tao were a little shocked to hear that Shark had lost to a little kid.

Suddenly, they heard M-21 laughing. Shark was even more pissed.

"Why are you laughing?!" He asked.

"You got your asses kicked by that kid? I'm not surprised." M-21 answered.

Shark lost control and nailed M-21 to the wall by the neck.

"What's your relation with that boy? This is something to do with Crombell right?!"

M-21 chuckled. Shark punched him in anger. M-21 coughed  blood. He kept on hitting him even though his comrades told him to stop. M-21 didn't stop laughing either.

"I am not going to tell you anything. Because of you, Shark." M-21 added, pissing him off.

Shark couldn't take it anymore. He started hitting M-21 even harder.

"Little shit! You wanna die?!" He said, choking M-21.

One of Shark's comrades came in and stopped him so he doesn't kill M-21.

"I'll definitely take my revenge from that little kid!"

The next day, Shinwoo, Yuna, Ikhan , Sui and Regis were walking home from school. Shark was waiting for Regis to notice him. A while later, Regis showed up to fight with Shark.

Shark was armed and he also brought Hammer with him. The two attacked Regis, who eventually ignored his attack. Shark's form began to change. He became much more bigger and had updated weapons in his hands. The two attack Regis again. The two eventually knocked Regis down. They tracked down the other kids and put them with Regis, unconscious.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Seira was cooking for Rai and Frankenstein when Kiara came to their house and joined them. The three sat in the table, waiting for Seira's food to get served.

"So, Rai, how's your life in the human world going?" Kiara asked casually.

Rai looked up at her, and stared blankly.

"Don't talk to my master like that!" Frankenstein warned.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Kiara said, rolling her eyes.

A while later, Seira served all her cooked meals.

"Whoa Seira! You're a pro at this!" Kiara commented.

"I gotta admit, Seira, I only taught you a little about cooking and you became an expert so easily!" Frankenstein added.

Seira didn't say anything but her red cheeks indicated that she liked the compliments.

Rai was completely quiet. He didn't care about anything, except his ramen (or should I say, 'true love' 😏).

Suddenly, Seira froze. She looked at Frankenstein.