Chapter 60: Afterward

"I ain't gon' be late this time! No, not today!" Kiara chirped as she clumped towards the school gate.

Rai let out an annoyed sigh as they continued running. Seira and Regis were right behind them. There was no way they were going to be late this time as well.

They finally arrived at the gate to find Shinwoo, Ikhan, Yuna and Sui entering as well.

"Hey guys! Long time no see!" Kiara beamed, making the four turn around to their surprise.

As soon as their attention went to Rai and the others, they began to sob and they immediately ran to them. Shinwoo, Ikhan, Yuna and Sui embraced the four tight. The group hug was genuine since they met Rai and everyone else after so long.

"We missed you so much, Rai!" Shinwoo croaked as he pressed his face to Rai's cheek

"Get away from him, redhead!" Regis hissed.

"Oh~ Why do I smell jealousy?" Kiara grinned, narrowing her eyes at them naughtily.

"Jealousy? That's not very classy." Regis snorted as he backed away from them.

They all entered the school field with tons of laughter and giggles. Everything was over now; all those murders, chaos, brutality, all of it.  Now was their time to prosper.

Rai was actually very relieved and glad to be back in Korea. Unlike most students, he was longing to go to school and meet his friends, even though he never understood anything in class.

They were greeted by M-21, Takio and Tao who were marching around the field as morning exercise.

"You all are here too? Welcome back!" Shinwoo and the other three chirped

"Mornin'! Good to see y'all up early for school!" Tao beamed with his exciting aura.

"I'm surprised you guys aren't late..." M-21 chuckled.

"It's a new record for me, actually. Man, waking up early is hard work." Kiara sighed dramatically.

"That's the result for playing video games all night!" Shinwoo scolded, hitting Kiara on the head.

Shinwoo and Kiara began quarrelling among each other, and were surprisingly, interrupted by the aloof Rai himself.