ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

"You're sending me to Hogwarts!" exclaimed Vera angrily at the grand dinner table, "I thought you were going to send me back to that French school."

"Vera, Hogwarts is closer and besides I went to that school, it's very boring," replied Miss Phoenix.

"But that was, what? 100 years ago?" Vera snapped leaving her Mother shocked and Father disappointed

"Vera!-" Her Dad exclaimed.

"Do you not know WHO is at Hogwarts?" questioned Vera, leaving her parents confused at her question"Parkinson Pansy Parkinson!"

Ariana giggled, Vera's younger sister. Vera rolled her eyes at her then turn to her disappointed parents for an answer.

"You know what?" Vera said " I am going to my room, you hear that? MY ROOM, not yours, not Ari's. Mine. Because I can't deal with this right now." Vera said as she left the table and headed up to, you guessed it, her bedroom.

"You know she's not mad when she uses my nickname," Ariana said smiling. Ariana is Vera's younger sister. She's the same age as Ginny, Ron Weasley's sister, and both of them are best friends.

𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Hogwarts! WHY HOGWARTS!" I exclaimed. I'm not usually like this, you know, I'm calm, a lady and polite to my parents but when something or in this case someONE is involved who I hate the most I just can't bottle up my feelings you know.

I stressfully put on my white tank top and red booty-shorts. and sit at my window staring outside at the woods and ocean. And even worse, Draco Malfoy, Draco 'Always flirting with me Malfoy' Malfoy, Draco 'Can't keep his hands out his pants when he's around me' Malfoy. As I explain how awful Malfoy is, my attention was gained by an unusual light from the small woods in front of the house

"What's that?" I didn't what it was, it was glowing a little river Ariana and I love putting paper boats into. I put on my over-sized black hoodie and sneak out of my room. Lucky for me, my family is asleep but I still had to stay quiet.

I sneaked out of the house and ran down to the river. The river was illuminated by a silver necklace with an open heart. The heart charm was beautiful, suddenly a figure appears

"What is that?" I questioned, I lean closer to the strange figure then I realized it was me but my body looked different, more like a fish. I felt like this necklace was calling me so, I went on my knees are tried to grip it but as soon as I touched it I was snatched into the water and the last thing I saw was the Moon shining on my face then everything went black.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Vera Phoenix! Where were you are you okay?" cried Mum as I woke up from my sleep.

"And what happened to your hair?" questioned a confused Ariana.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked as I slightly cock my head to the side.

"Look" Mum handed me a mirror. I scream at my used to be black hair was now the most lightest shade of pink from the near the begin of my roots.

"You better hurry up and get ready 'cause you are going to Hogwarts," Mum suggested as she walked out of my room.

"And get a shower too." Ariana said, "You smell like fish, also nice necklace." She skipped out of my room leaving me shocked about my hair and the necklace that I found around my necklace.

𝕊𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡

I walk out of my room to the kitchen (wearing a cream tank top, denim jacket with black leggings and my hair in two buns with two strands at the front) only to see Mrs. Weasley with Ron, Ginny, and the Weasley Twins all with the biggest grin on their face.

"Vera dear! How are you?" Mrs. Weasley grinned as she hugged me

"I'm good thanks," I replied as she pulled away, then walked to my parents.

"Bloody Hell, your hair!" exclaimed Ron looking at my hair with amusement, suddenly getting hit by his mother for using that word.

"I got bored yesterday, and dye it with hair dye," I answered leaving Ron, Ginny and the twins confused. "It's a muggle thing."

"Alright, kids! We gotta go." Mrs. Weasley said as she ushered us all out of the house.

"Bye Vera and Ariana!"My parents say.

"Bye!" Ariana and I shout in unison.