Chapter 8

We followed Moody up to the DADA room then walked up the stairs behind the teacher's desk, the room as filled with different types of lenses, telescopes and much. I look through the lenses and I see Harry through it, I gently tap it and he turns around and sees me stick my tongue out. He laughs and does the same, then he walks up a small set of stairs up to where Moody was, I follow him up only seeing Moody taking out his metal leg and sighs.

"My uncle, Louis Phoenix, he has one of those," I say trying to spark conversation

"I know, he told me to get them, 30 years ago," Moody says, 30 years ago, how old IS Moody? I thought.

"It's a full glass" Moody states "It's for keeping an eye for my enemies, I can see the whites in their eyes."

"They're standing right behind me!" He exclaimed, as he quickly turns around then back to the mirror, Then suddenly the chest on my side starts to trembling I gasp loudly then without knowing I hold Harry's hand, surprising he held mine too. The shouting from the chest stop and I look down at hand then quickly remove it from Harry's, I was I thinking I thought.

"Wouldn't bother telling you what's in there" Moody states."You wouldn't believe me if I did." That made Harry and I, even more, unsettled than we were at the beginning of this.

"Now, what are you going to do about your dragon?" Moody asked I stay quiet for the greater good.

"Oh." Harry looked at me, who was looking at the ground "Um, well, you know, I thought that I just-"

"Sit, both of you," Moody said, as he push to seats out under his seat. He talked about the champion's strengths and weaknesses and telling Potter the best thing for him to do was, but before I could blink the first task was about to start.